Reviews for Transformice: A New World
Snowblazeeeeeeee chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Lol imma vampire now? B) so bosd
SnowXwingz chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
niceeee... survivor vamp level?
Galbelmz chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
...woah...nice suspense there!
Hoping *gulp* you don;t die...
Galbelmz chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Hey Blizzard - nice chapter!
Sorry for the late review, I was trying to settle issues with some random "stalkers".
XD And yeah, I got a hint at the angel part alright.
AND _ When did I think of such a plot. I'm really carefully weighing the consequences and twists of the story, taking more than a week to even "conjure" the chapter (I'm still writing, please wait!) and you suddenly came up with a blockbuster?

WOW!

Oh, one more thing! YOU ACTUALLY CANNOT POST YOUR REPLIES IN THE REVIEWS! You are supposed to post it in AN, and not in reviews.

Xp Other then that...JY ON YOUR STORY!
-Galbelmz :3
Wynge chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Ty for the tips Galbelmz (i was sort of out of ideas...Dx and the angel was random...and the only reason I said cute was because...her ex, Gallophero, and her were fighting in the chat box, and she kinda seemed like the problem...so yeah. I don't really have anything against her, i was just trying things out. xD -Blizzardwind
Galbelmz chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Ahahaha omg I don't really get the angel part but lolz that was funny! :D Um...I found the rush from recovery to the dance floor a bit...fast? Yeah. the plot can be improved a bit (rushing to post :3 Same prob sometimes) but otherwise, it's all and all good. Btw, in real life I really do hardstyle, namely jumpstyle and shuffling. And say WHAAAAAT when Cutehatesyou suddenly becomes the enemy D: CLIFFHANGERS SUCK! (jkjk)
Last thing, there's really a TFM player called Cutehatesyou right...I have a certain impression about her...
Wynge chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Lol. Just realized how short this is. O.O But really...a mindless zombie? Good to know you wanna kick Lucky...I'll tell him that. O.O"
Galbelmz chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
NAH! I want to be a mindless zom-bie.
But, I do hope I snap out of it and kick Lucky in the ass!
*wham*
Wynge chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
meh. Sophie, I dont remember wat you look like...so...yeah...xD
SnowXwingz chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
hey, im wearing a customized flower necklace and white & aqua headphones
Wynge chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
This chapter was so short...Dx It looks so big in Microsoft word...Making another chapter xD Galbelmz I forgot to favorite you...hold on...ok.
Galbelmz chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
To up your reviews - gj! XD
Galbelmz chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Xp You killed me with a mere cliffhanger? AAAAAH! (GJ BLIZZARD) AAAAAAAH! (THAT WAS AWESOME) AAAAAAH (CONTINUE PLEASE) AAAAAH (WRITE MORE OR I'LL BRING YOU TO THE GRAVE with me ) AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*explodes into bubbles*
Wynge chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Sure, Galbelmz. Ty! I'll type the new chapter when I get more reviews.. ;D
Galbelmz chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
(I'll do it differently from TheGhost129 one)

Name: Galbelmz

Ears: Yellow-and-black earphones

Tail: Yellow star item

Eyes: Red Glasses

Gender: Male

Personality: Cold humour/sarcastic, but will sacrifice for friends

Other: His left eye is blinded (as same in real life, it's a sad life)

BTW JY DUDE! I can't wait. ;/ And can I use your username in mah TFM story that's ongoing?