Reviews for Annie's Games
EmresPendragon chapter 27 . 1/26
Please write another chapter! You've got me on the edge of my seat wanting more! Please make another chapter! It's amazing and if you don't like and follow this story then you clearly have never read this! Please make another chapter!
EmresPendragon chapter 15 . 1/22
Love it!
EmresPendragon chapter 10 . 1/21
Amazing details and don't worry I favourited and followed. Please check over some of your grammar. Exhaust I was able to find some of your gramTcal errors but other than that it's my personal favorite! Keep wrighting! I also want to know more about berNe finnick
The Golden Marauder chapter 27 . 12/25/2014
Hello :) this is a really brilliant fic and I am devastated to see that after so many months, this has not been updated *sobs* please do update, it's amazing :)
S chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Oh, noo :) I love this story:) Please continue? I cannot wait for Finnick :)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
R u going to finish? great writer and I was enjoying AG very much.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
What happened? Where is the end?
mangesboy01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
This was an amazing prologue. Definitely one of the better ones that I've read on this cite. Also, there's so much backstory building in such a short chapter that I'm applauding you. I love how well you crafted the backdrop of District 4, such as how the Academy operates and how the Careers are made, not born. You gave enough information to us without bogging down the chapter with tedious, useless details. Anyway, awesome job with setting up the story.

I love this line: "A tribute is the ultimate sacrifice. A victor the ultimate honor." Really, I think its the perfect quote that mentors for Careers abide by (I'm not sure if the protagonist in this chapter is a mentor or not, as there were hints, but nothing was made concrete. Either that, or I just overlooked it.).

Happy Writing!
Smeagolia chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
I was afraid that someone would volunteer before Annie could, but luckily that didn't happen. I never really thought about the fact that no one would really be scared of the Hunger Games in this district because they know someone will always volunteer. Even on chapter 4 I'm still surprised and amazed at the perspective of Annie. In Catching Fire and Mockingjay we see her as delicate and unstable, not a fierce killer. I can't wait to read about what happens in the arena, and what effected her so much that she would go a little odd in the head. I also can't wait to see where Finnick comes in, though I'm assuming that will be after the Games. Very well done overall!
Smeagolia chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Aww this chapter was kind of sad, but it was sweet how much Cowrie cares about her sister. I guess Annie is finally realizing what she's in for. Your writing was perfect once again except for a couple tiny grammar mistakes I caught near the beginning. Keep writing, I love it!
Smeagolia chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I thought this was really interesting, especially the ending. I liked how the best were chosen before hand, and I'm assuming that Annie will volunteer for whoever is chosen by the Capitol escort and take her place. What I really found fascinating was how Annie took this news as an honor, and she was excited and happy. This is so different from how Katniss's district and others view the reaping. Amazing story, please continue!
Smeagolia chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Brilliant beginning! First of all, when I read the summary I was drawn in right away. I never thought of Annie as a ruthless killer, and I was interested in reading this new perspective. I didn't catch any spelling or grammar mistakes, and your sentences flowed beautifully. Word choice was great and it was enjoyable to read too. I never put much thought into what career training might be like, I mostly just imagined it like the three days of training the tributes get before the games. What Annie had to go through in the room was cruel and believable, and I can't wait to read more about training. It's horrible that parents "donate" their children to be trained, but believable in a place where the Hunger Games are taken so seriously. I thought it was kind of funny and ironic how the voice over called the tributes "lucky." XD Overall, amazing.
Toren chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
UPDATE
Emily chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
I am absolutely loving this so far!,
ekbeckett chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
I just read this entire story in a few days, in between working a full-time job,etc. I haven't been this consumed by a story in a very long time and I could not stop reading. I am so disappointed that it's not finished! Please do whatever it takes to finish this story! I have to find out how she survives, goes insane, and meets Finnick! Keep writing!