Reviews for Life as Kaitou Jeanne
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
please continue I can't wait for the next chapter
me chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
MORE?
DragonStorm the phoenix chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I like the switching point of views
Ace Phantomhive chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Hey! I love your story!
Please, please, please update soon! (:
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I thought you did a really good job on their personalities and it is very readable, thanks.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, really interesting plot and it looks like you are off to a great start:)
Ariel chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Love this
SpringFallionLettuce chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
*slams mug on table* ANOTHER! *holds up sign that says "I know where you live"*
Oh and can Chiaki find out Maron is Jeanne relatively soon, please? *gets popcorn*
Safaia Bara chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
I really like this one so far. I can't wait to see their reactions when they Find out each others secret identities.

There was a part in the manga that I absolutely loved, but I can't remember which volume/chapter it was in. They're in a maze and Chiaki leaved Maron a gift at the exit. I'd love it if you used that in this story at some point (or if you can tell me where in the manga it is- it's driving me insane looking for it! XP)
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I loved this chapter! I think you have a talent for creating excitement and suspense! I could feel my heart beating fast when the handcuffs were on Jeanne's wrists. Or when Sinbad fell down and Jeanne asked if he was going to help or not. I can't wait to read more. For this chapter, I think the detail was much better, and that I could see the rooms or places they were in. That's a really good thing to do as a writer. Great job! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. So until next time, Adieu!
crescent
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Wm, I like where this is going, but I have a suggestion. Since the day goes by pretty quickly, I think you should add more detail. Like what exactly is the character seeing. It wouldn't seem rushed, and it would be easier to read. But other than that, I think you're doing a great job! You portray Chiaki's and Maron's relationship perfectly. I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read more! So, Adieu!
crescent
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really like your story so far! keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
your story seem's very diffrent from other kkj fic's, and I realy hope you update soon!