Reviews for Hostage
I really really adore this story ! I keep re-reading it a lot 3 amazing just like all your other stories.
Diving in chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Go Caroline! ! !
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
God you never disappoint with any of your tics do you! I'm not sure why I'm only getting to ready this fix (school tbh) but I can't say enough how I adore your stories. I loved Kol and Bonnie in this one. Ugh you're amazing Klaroline was amazing and thank you for sharing this master piece with us xoxo

Donl
Guest chapter 29 . 12/6/2015
Awwww! I love it! It's so sweet!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
I really love hostage and I keep re-reading it again and again ... :D
kaitleen chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
It was such a great story! Every fanfic is different and portrays Klaus and Caroline in different ways but I absolutely fell in love with this version of them :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
You reek of bad doings that didn't include me."

Lol
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
I love this story it was amazing thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
"I will kill him. I will search for a white stake and I will dig it deep into his heart and watch as he burns in front of me. I will roast marshmallows on his flames."

This made me laugh so hard!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
Great story. If Caroline had met Klaus one day on her own WITHOUT the Mystic Falls group. There is no doubt they would stay together.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
I can't believe that Bekah is believing Elijah! That isn't something that he would say. Plan to go kill Caroline. That is something that Kol would say. He is the demented one. Elijah is more understanding. Wanting to find out every single fact before attacking. Plus he wouldn't want to hurt Nik when he seems happy right now. Can't believe that she is buying into what her oldest brother said to her.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Funny how Bonnie is angry at Caroline for having sex with Klaus...when she is very flirty with Kol.
BTW I liked that one scene where she told him she was wearing Caroline's shirt because she needed something of Care's! LOL. Funny
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 7 . 2/15/2015
I love how Kol and Bonnie get there right after Care had sex with Klaus. LOL
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Haha funny Klaus and Caroline get caught 'pretending to make out' during a fire alarm! Priceless. Haha.

Lots of funny scenes within these few chapters.

I love how he is forcing her to help him.

I wish that there were more KOl and Bonnie scenes though...ESPECIALLY BEFORE they found Klaus and Caroline...I would have enjoyed several scenes of them alone on their own little road trip together. But I liked the ones I read. Them in the diner, Silas trying to kill Bonnie and Kol killing him to save Bonnie. Kol ignoring her.

Haha I loved when Bonnie walked in on Kol making out with a girl and just sat down pretending to read a magazine, waiting. HIlarious!

LOve that Bonnie set Marcel's car on fire! Haha. I'm surprised he didn't try to kill her. I would have been so pissed. lmfao. I was shocked that she did that to his car though and not Kol's or someones else. Marcel has been the nicest vampire to her so far. But I liked Kol's reaction when she did that. Calling her a temperamental witch. lol
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I am loving this story so far! I find it very funny. I love how Care and Nik act towards each other.

Hostage. Master.
Ha
Carolines neck being snapped. Her being tossed into the trunk! LOL

Oh and I LOVE how Caroline got her free coffee! LOL