Reviews for Hostage
Jess235623 chapter 2 . 6/14
I really loved this story :)
klaromystique chapter 29 . 4/13
THIS IS SO AMAZING, OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY TOP FAV KLAROLINE FF. THIS IS SO WORTH MY DAMN TIME! KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK HUN, YOU HAVE A VERY GREAT WAY OF TELLING STORIES! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!
meruhime chapter 13 . 3/21
You keep saying Sydney, don't you mean Sophie? Was this a mistake or am I reading it wrong?
Whyles chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I have spent the past 3 days binge reading your stories. I think you might be my favorite author I have ever encountered on here. You have this unbelievable way of making your stories totally unique, unpredictable, relatable, and just the perfect amount of gut wrenching that I love. You give me everything that I crave in a story with a storyline that normally I would never give a chance. Please don't ever stop writing, you are an unbelievable talent with an amazing gift. I would buy every single one of your books.
twotoe chapter 28 . 5/25/2016
Wow, oh so good! I love this bit of AU where we get rid of all the characters I like least and keep all the ones I like most and weave a wonderful story around them. I love Klaus and Caroline and Kol and Bonnie and all the Michaelson family including Marcel. Really great great story. One of my all time faves now.
saraaaa chapter 29 . 4/27/2016
amazing fic loved itttttttt
Guest chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
I found this story it took me three days to finch it
It was amazing please continue to do what you do so well
and that is write amazing stories
Guest chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
I really really adore this story ! I keep re-reading it a lot 3 amazing just like all your other stories.
Diving in chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Go Caroline! ! !
Guest chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
God you never disappoint with any of your tics do you! I'm not sure why I'm only getting to ready this fix (school tbh) but I can't say enough how I adore your stories. I loved Kol and Bonnie in this one. Ugh you're amazing Klaroline was amazing and thank you for sharing this master piece with us xoxo

Donl
Guest chapter 29 . 12/6/2015
Awwww! I love it! It's so sweet!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
I really love hostage and I keep re-reading it again and again ... :D
kaitleen chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
It was such a great story! Every fanfic is different and portrays Klaus and Caroline in different ways but I absolutely fell in love with this version of them :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
You reek of bad doings that didn't include me."

Lol
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2015
I love this story it was amazing thank you for writing it :)