Reviews for Hostage
cameronlove chapter 29 . 5/8
Best best best best...
Infinite times beautiful story... I am in love with these two. I'm so glad I found it and ugh... I have no words. I am in tears... I love it so much. Thank you for writing it. Its epic and perfect.
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 29 . 2/2
Love the soundtrack list. It is an awesome idea. I hope you start updating your other stories soon
Loved this story!
Emily81802 chapter 28 . 12/22/2017
Good story!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 17 . 10/30/2017
Reviewing every chapter is hard. I congess I already finished reading this story! And I loveit, duh! But I will make sure you reach the 800 reviews and then I will stop. But please know that I do love your work. And yes, you made me smile countless of times with this story.
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 16 . 10/29/2017
Loved this chapter! I think it is my favourite so far!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
Oh! I love the parallels you drew with TVD canon. Caroline helping Klaus to get Silas out of his mind is one on my favourite scenes both in canon and in yhis fic
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
I forgot to mention how disgusting the Carolijah kiss was. Yuck! I am against any brothers love triangle on principle but Elijah and Caroline are horrible. Yuck!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
Caroline came closer with her hands forming a square in front of her. "Personal space? You know, a safety space that is only mine?"

"I've heard of these..." he said with a squint that was definitely meant to poke her further.

For some reason this was my favourite pasage in this chapter. I loved the developing relationship between master and hostage
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Hey, would you mind putting Kol and Bonnie as characters. Because there are a lot of people there who are looking for good Kennet stories and not tagging them is a crime. Also Bonnie has like 4.7k stories on FF when I know that she plays an important role in much more. Thank you!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 11 . 10/22/2017
Loved Kol here! The Klaroline sex was awesome!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Silas, no! How dare you plot against Klaroline! You arr supposed to be a shipper. :-(
Romance, adventure and a little mustery, this sums up your story. Love it!
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
"Why are you still here? You were supposed to be miles away from here Caroline."

"I like it here." She answered softly.

"And why did you have sex with Klaus?"

Caroline made a couple of incoherent sounds and waved her hand in the air. "Complicated." she managed to say.

Bonnie crossed her arms across her chest silently demanding a better answer.

"Have you seen Klaus? He's super hot and under all that, there is a lot more."

"You are driving blindly into trouble." Bonnie saw nothing but a prelude to a bad story.

"The sex won't happen again and I'm sticking around for you as well, I don't want to leave you in here alone."

Yay, girl bonding! Love the Baroline scenes. I hope that they will bound with Rebekah too. Poor Bekah needs female company even if she does not realise it. Good job, Adrianna. You are one of my favourite authors.
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
"Elijah Mikaelson?" the vampire eyed him cautiously.

He smiled darkly and without uttering a word he ripped her head off, he looked at his hand covered in blood. "Not bad…" Silas liked this new power and he liked the new body, it was perfect.

Oh God, best plot twist I read. Currently I am very angry at TO!Elijah so I can not bring myself to pity him.
MissBrunetteBarbie chapter 7 . 10/15/2017
Ok. First great chapter!

Second, I have to laugh at a idiotic Klayley shipper who was saying that Klaroline is the most abusive ship in TO/TVD and then she writes this:

"The way I see it, the only person Klaus would be able to have a long term relationship with is someone who is connected to him for an eternity, with whom he has an eternal relationship.
And that one woman is Hayley"

Lol, isn't forcing a woman to keep a child in order to tie her up to a man she hates a form of abuse? If this is the case both Haylijah and Klayley are more abusive than I thought.

And the fans just do not see it. Lol, and we are supposed to be the desilutional ones!