Reviews for Digimon Academy
Auul chapter 37 . 11/15/2014
Would be cool if there were charaters' theme song
ShadowPoisonCrystal chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Hey Beelze! A question to you and Lila. If you two could date each other would you? I think you would make just as good of a couple as a Dianamon and Apollomon.
yo11110 chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
spoilers
I thought Tsukiko was the one going to die instead of Hideaki
Marrilyn chapter 36 . 4/6/2014
The moment when everyone at the Academy sent the Chosen ones their light was badass, Go kids! Beat the bastard!

No way! Hideaki! This is not happening! I've just listened to the song and i gotta say it fit the situation quite well.

Seeing Tsukiko beak down like that was heartbreaking,

God, when you said to imagine flashbacks to go with the song, I did just that. I almost burst into tears. This was so goddamn emotional. I love it. It's wonderful!

This story was wonderful, one of the best ones I've read. Well done! It's been a while since I've read a story this good. I wish it lasted longer. I'll be looking forward to season 2.
Marrilyn chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
Man, this was depressing. Poor Chiharu. It must have been hard on her to see everyone she loved die. At least Beelzemon was there to help her snap out of it.
Marrilyn chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
God, this was hard to read. Oh, god. My backstory was similar to Mayu's. This felt like a flashback of my own. Oh, god. Poor little Mayu.
Marrilyn chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
Poor Satoru. Must be hard to be so alone. But at least he snapped out of it.
Marrilyn chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
This was harsh. Poor little kid! At least he's better now!
Marrilyn chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Poor Tsukiko, I wanna hug her. They probably wanted money. That's why they took you in, Tsukiko, despite hating kids.

This was depressing, but at least Tsukiko survived. She's strong now and she's ready to kick ass!
Marrilyn chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
This was freaky. Poor Hideaki. I have some new found respect for him. I'm liking it that you're using the X Antibody here, it's rarely, if ever, used.

Chiharu's nightmare sounds real scary. Gotta go see what it is!
Marrilyn chapter 29 . 4/5/2014
Phascomon is Belphemon's child form, right? I always thought those two would work as evolutions to one another. Phascomon looks so much like Belphemon Sleep Mode.

"Oh shit" pretty much sums it up, yeah.

I'm in love with this chapter. In love with it! It's perfect, I'm glad we finally got to see the whole history.
Marrilyn chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
I'm still waiting for a hug between Beelzemon and Chiharu and Lucemon and Mayu. It's be so adorable!

Kyoko's so nice.

And finally, the moment of truth, here it comes!
Marrilyn chapter 27 . 4/5/2014
I'm liking the sound of vengeful bitch aka Chiharu.

I just love seeing Beelzemon and Lucemon being so protective of their girls.

I love Beelzemon's idea of revenge. Makuramon got exactly what he had coming for a long time now.
Marrilyn chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
Beelzemon got more badass than ever. I didn't think it was possible, but here he is, being all mighty and glorious.
Marrilyn chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
Aww, poor Beelzebu and Luce. They need a hug *hugs them* all better now, aren't you?