Reviews for Digimon Academy
WhyDeathWhy chapter 36 . 7/11/2016
Loved the hole story but,
WHY!? Why kill him
I played the song at the same time and cryed my eyes out
Linkmaste chapter 37 . 3/16/2016
Well then,

I liked it. I might have a few critiques but I'll explain myself. Let's start with what made this work.

You oddly had some good characters and they made them very addicting to read. Mayu was no doubt my favourite. She started as the snob and turned into what I think is true inner strength. She didn't need a overly large sob story and most people would never touch the idea of a simple back story such as the one you used. But did YOU HAVE to spoil it during the question answer peroid?! Seriously?! It was keeping me going to find out what her deal was! None of the less she's a favourite.

Let's go into the fact that you kinda gave Heideaki this overly overly sad sob story. It won't make people like a character if you give them a tragic past. Do they need some kind of conflict? Of course! But to be honest if a child went through that much neglect it is more likely that the child would be very needy and manipulative to gain attention not try to get away from it. I'm being picky but I believe it's needed. Especially with the end and his sacrifice. I get why it's him but the Pacing was not the greatest.

I love that security guard and his partner. That would be a fun duo to write about.

Good work on Beelzemon but I think you knew that. Even Chiharu was decent but you extended the belief a little far in the beginning. I would have flipped my head off if I learned I couldn't leave the school but maybe she has lots of chill. Best part was her leadership conflict. Wish she didn't need the goggles but that's again picky. Props to her and Tuskiko who were likeable and convincing.

Dialogue sometimes was really good and other times it really seemed...rushed? Like there was a word count to how much they could talk or you had some kind of Talley of how many things a person could say. It's a common problem with large cast stories. Think about it you're sharing tweleve characters! All main! That's in sane! It's a challenge I understand but don't be afraid to kinda plan it a little. Adding a random line from Wizardmon during a Mayu and Lucemon moment is odd and distracts the reader.

I like how you were creative with the Digivoultions I didn't mind the stretching one bit. However you lose points for using the biggest bad guy as millenniummon which is not bad but you put so much effort to creating so much I would think you made your own bad guy. It's not wrong and the battle was entertaining and emotional but I think you would have benefited from amother bad guy.

Now all that being said, I loved this. I just wanted to give you some things to think about. I will for sure check out your next story. Good job.

Link
Jon Voris chapter 37 . 9/7/2015
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I've Been Reading This For A Year And A Half Now, Just Re-Read It, *FINALLY* Read Chapter 36, You've Got A Bloody Hit On Your Hands ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
It's *VERY* Original, And A *VERY* Good Read ;) :) ;)
*AND*, I'm Smelling A Akiyama Ryo Twist Coming Up ;)
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *SEQUEL* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Auul chapter 37 . 11/15/2014
Would be cool if there were charaters' theme song
Keiko Braginski chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Hey Beelze! A question to you and Lila. If you two could date each other would you? I think you would make just as good of a couple as a Dianamon and Apollomon.
yo11110 chapter 36 . 11/1/2014
spoilers
I thought Tsukiko was the one going to die instead of Hideaki
Marrilyn chapter 36 . 4/6/2014
The moment when everyone at the Academy sent the Chosen ones their light was badass, Go kids! Beat the bastard!

No way! Hideaki! This is not happening! I've just listened to the song and i gotta say it fit the situation quite well.

Seeing Tsukiko beak down like that was heartbreaking,

God, when you said to imagine flashbacks to go with the song, I did just that. I almost burst into tears. This was so goddamn emotional. I love it. It's wonderful!

This story was wonderful, one of the best ones I've read. Well done! It's been a while since I've read a story this good. I wish it lasted longer. I'll be looking forward to season 2.
Marrilyn chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
Man, this was depressing. Poor Chiharu. It must have been hard on her to see everyone she loved die. At least Beelzemon was there to help her snap out of it.
Marrilyn chapter 34 . 4/6/2014
God, this was hard to read. Oh, god. My backstory was similar to Mayu's. This felt like a flashback of my own. Oh, god. Poor little Mayu.
Marrilyn chapter 33 . 4/6/2014
Poor Satoru. Must be hard to be so alone. But at least he snapped out of it.
Marrilyn chapter 32 . 4/5/2014
This was harsh. Poor little kid! At least he's better now!
Marrilyn chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Poor Tsukiko, I wanna hug her. They probably wanted money. That's why they took you in, Tsukiko, despite hating kids.

This was depressing, but at least Tsukiko survived. She's strong now and she's ready to kick ass!
Marrilyn chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
This was freaky. Poor Hideaki. I have some new found respect for him. I'm liking it that you're using the X Antibody here, it's rarely, if ever, used.

Chiharu's nightmare sounds real scary. Gotta go see what it is!
Marrilyn chapter 29 . 4/5/2014
Phascomon is Belphemon's child form, right? I always thought those two would work as evolutions to one another. Phascomon looks so much like Belphemon Sleep Mode.

"Oh shit" pretty much sums it up, yeah.

I'm in love with this chapter. In love with it! It's perfect, I'm glad we finally got to see the whole history.
Marrilyn chapter 28 . 4/5/2014
I'm still waiting for a hug between Beelzemon and Chiharu and Lucemon and Mayu. It's be so adorable!

Kyoko's so nice.

And finally, the moment of truth, here it comes!