Reviews for Here's To Us
Winter chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it! Funny, sweet and totally in character! Jesse, especially, was so well written! It's actually my second favourite pairing in Glee. I was wondering, do you think you could write a Sebastian / Quinn like that one? That's be great!
PTHC.FFN.CAD chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Hiya, glad to see you've published more stories. I was hooked by your take on Jesse St. James ever since "Alone Together" over a year ago. You've successfully brought out the full potential of his character, even more so in this neat little one shot (and also, nice evolution of Quinn's character).

writers like you with stories like yours is what I cling onto the most, because its the only way to balance out, all the disappointments the dealt to us in the Glee from season to season (so funny to look back when I first thought the back nine are bad!)

thank you so much for sharing your stories with us, hope to see more if you are able.
cheers
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
oh my goodness I hope you're amenable to the idea of writing more for this universe because disinterested-yet-competitive St. Fabray sounds like a recipe for a FANTASTIC (or at least fantastically amusing) first date.

I love how these two are in turns utterly fascinated and completely bored by one another. It was such a refreshing and entertaining read, and you capture their voices particularly well. (But then, you've had practice.) 5/5 stars, would recommend xD
Sanna chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I LOVED this. Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this, I had a silly little smile on my face the entire time I read this. I love your Jesse.
Sara chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You're back! With Glee fics...at least. But wonderful one-shot!
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow this was interesting and so well written.