Reviews for Cura Te Ipsum
stacey caitlin chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Soooo beautiful! I love how things are slowly falling into place for this stubborn couple! I love the way you brought them to life here. Thank you for sharing this... I can only hope that you can find the energy and the time to return to this wonderful story someday...
wizebeth chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
I love this so much! Obviously it would be awesome if you could continue it, but really I just hope you're ok x
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
Please update.
CG4me chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
It appears that you have stopped writing altogether, at least on here. Such a shame as this fic is so intriguing, loving the premise that Matthew is a doctor and that most of the story is in his POV. I would have loved to see how you got them together and if Mary ever realised she was raped. Really, really good writing. I do hope it was nothing serious that has stopped you from writing.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon! I am looking forward to them
:-)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Missing your marvelous story so much. So terribly much! I hope you're safe and very well, wherever you may be. Take care!
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
please continue this story
nikma chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
I really love the way you brought out the juxtaposition of confidence and fluster so typical of Matthew through his changed occupation. Please continue with the story, I would dearly like to see them open up to each other. One small suggestion, could Mary be flushed out a bit more? I understand it is mostly from Matthew's POV, but Mary seems almost a shadow in some of the scenes.
Atomix330 chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Shame it was abandoned here...
Anon chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
YAY! Flawless so far. Anticipating more ;)
AmeriGirlTN chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
It's been so long since you've updated but just wanted to say you are missed so very much.

If ever you find the time to give us an update, it would be so appreciated. Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Craving more of this wonderful story! R. Grace, I hope you're very healthy and well, and may be able to return to us soon.
lovepurplemustaches chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I just reread this story and fell right back in love with it. I realize it's been awhile since you updated it, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed!
veritesanspeur chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
oh, I adore this story! I hope you plan on updating soon!
guest chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
what a wonderful story and writing but I need more, please.