Reviews for Journal of Unexpected Love
ttandme69 chapter 39 . 4/24
Beautiful story! Loved it all! Thanks for the hard work. Lisa
FionaBrittana chapter 38 . 8/21/2014
I swear to God best fan fiction ever.
rg521 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
This is a great story. So glad I came across it.
smartass26 chapter 39 . 6/7/2014
This story is epic. I love how the story builds it self and how it came together in the end. What a beautiful story. Yiu are such an awesome writer to create this. I cant wait to read your other works.
smartass26 chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
I am enjoying this story. But their separation is killing me. Plse make alex suffer. I hope Gramps finds out and disown him or something. LoL. Cant wait to see what happens in the end...
smartass26 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Oh wow chap 3 is hot
BrittanaLove93 chapter 39 . 5/16/2014
This story is so beautiful! It started with a bit angst and problems between them and sometimes sad but lot of awesome sexy times too.. You're really a talented writer you know? You know how to make us feel disappointed with the storyline but you still manage to convince the reader that they're so in love and always will be.. You're awesome please continue writing Brittana stories :)
Santana-Snixx-Lopez chapter 39 . 4/6/2014
Oh my god. I'm crying, I'm actually crying. This was an amazing story! I loved every single moment, even the angsty moments, and especially the fluffy moments. This story makes me so happy. Thank you for writing this. Perfection.
XenaLin chapter 39 . 3/25/2014
Incredible epilogue. I'm rarely moved by these but this was really moving.

Sad that they were gone but it's good to see their son be a granddad :)
GleeLover0210 chapter 39 . 3/24/2014
Holy shit I didn't know I could cry this much my heart feels as though it is stuck in my throat! This was an amazing end to an amazing story thank you for taking your time and writing it for us
StephaniieC chapter 39 . 3/24/2014
Can I say that I'm crying like a baby right now? :3 that was so beautiful! :3 sad they died but beautiful! :3 one of my favorites I swear! Thanks for writing it!, looooove
Anon chapter 37 . 10/25/2013
This chapter was particularly disturbing. I can't believe Brittany made her seven month pregnant wife sleep in the guest room for an entire week in a time when her back would be constantly hurting, her hormones would be flaring, and her insecurities would be exaggerated. Selfish bitch.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/25/2013
I'm glad this bullshit is over. It was just another one sided Brittany is an angel and Santana is the big bad wolf whipped by Brittany that you fanfic writers like to call a "relationship".
StephaniieC chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
Nooooooooo I don't want this to end! :( but this was beautiful! :') I'm seriously gonna miss this! :') thnks for writing it! Love! And see u soon!
myriadz chapter 38 . 10/25/2013