Reviews for Grad School AU
thanks for posting by chance chapter 5 ready yet ? tenaji
ArtemisArcher83 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Wow, you've certainly created a very mysterious beginning! The characters are very well written, as is the suspension. I particularly enjoyed the tension between HG and Myka (after all, they're who we're all here for). Dare I ask if there's more to come?
xom chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I'm very much engrossed in this fic and hope Pete's military background will see him unharmed (or at least not badly harmed) when we see him next. Looking forward to chapter 5!
zHumdinger chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oh no, a cliffhanger!

A darker AU, but I likey :) I don't watch Fringe, but I assume that's where Olivia is from. Liking the friendship angle she's got with Myka. Aw, the bonding of photographic memories. Man, that'd be such a sweet talent.

Poor HG and Claudia, bonded by their sad family histories and need for vengeance.

Hope Chapter 5 is coming soon :D
CdB55 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
So this is very good, very well-written, and I'm getting to know Olivia Dunham despite never having watched her show. And, as I believe I mentioned, everyone brings up this fic when they talk about good Bering and Wells fanfiction to read. So why haven't you written more?

I want to see them all working together to get the bad guys. I want to see the relationship between Helena and Myka progress. I want to see more scenes with Helena and Olivia.

Have you resumed writing this at all?
CdB55 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I'm surprised there are so few reviews for a story which is referenced frequently.

I know I've read at least two chapters in the past, and have been left wanting more chapters. When will you write a fourth chapter? There is so much delightful sexual tension here, but also the characters are so true to themselves.
Cherli chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I'm still mondo-confused; you've got to finish this, dude - please! Think of all the tragically cliffhanging readers! We deserve a finish, you writer you.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
aaaa cant wait for more please continue this awesome fic ;-)
valok chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Just gets better! Looking forward to your next update!
beaches13 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Ooohhh. It's getting to the good stuff. I'm very much enjoying this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks
GothicPheonix chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
The 'endless wonder' people are cruel. You are doing an amazing job with this.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
What a great pace you've set.. This has the feel of an edge of your seat thriller. This chapter was particularly fun between the chemistry with Olivia and HG as well as the potential love triangle with Myka added to the mix.. Three really hot ladies all things considered and no fluff... Hopefully, you won't shy away from a little smut. But so far, this has just been so much fun to read. I can't wait for more... :-)
john6lisa chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
great chapter
beaches13 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Ok. So you have me intrigued. I don't normally read the AU stories as most of them aren't very interesting or true in any way to the characters. I like how you've brought the main characters into play without completely changing who they are within the confines as we know them. It seems as though chapter 3 will be ready soon or perhaps that's just wishful thing in my part.
lwordfangirling chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
omg i'm dying for you to update this
please tell me you haven't given up on it!