Reviews for Harriet Potter: What it is like to be a witch
Dragomir7 chapter 1 . 1/30
This is incredibly and ridiculously difficult to read. Did you not even take the effort to break and properly paraphrase each paragraph for coherence? Reading through the letters are nearly impossible because all of them are in one massive chunk.
Also please break your story down into smaller chapters. Scrolling through it on mobile is a terrifying experience. Imagine if someone was lost on a particular paragraph and can't return to it.
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 10 . 1/22
This story is magnificent! Update soon please!
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
This is such an awesome fic I didn't want to put it down, though of course there were times I needed to put it downanyways love this
Venus914 chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Ms. Granger-Black? Ew.

Can she just be Ms. Granger? She can still live with Sirius and he be her guardian. I dont like her blood adopted as it gives her right to the Black money and all its advantages. A muggleborn?

It should be Harry's. Sirius can help out Hermione. Im sure she inherited from her parents who were dentists. She can sleep in Surius's house and let Sirius pay for everything as her guardian. I just dont like her getting anything.
katelaina1717 chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
Glad for the update however still feel too much shopping and too little story, would like to see more Harry with Cedric.
JjEldred chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
great story so far update soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
Please please please please update i like thos story do much what happens next
sakura.doom.vampire chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
What happened to chapter 8? Why is it the same as chapter 9 part 1?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it.
HalleyJoe chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Yay update! Lol great chapter and I love her rants about lavender there funny. Keep up the amazing writing :)
god of all chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
FanOfFanficionForever chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Thank for a terrific chapter... Can hardly wait for the next one...
NicoleR85 chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
HalleyJoe chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I love this story! I'm usually a little weary of fem harry stories but this story is so different to the ones out there. Keep up the fantastic work and I can't wait for chapter 10
harlequin320 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
interesting story, lets see where you take this