Reviews for Harriet Potter: What it is like to be a witch
Pigfarts1001 chapter 11 . 4/8
That's Okay.
Your a great writer and I can't wait to read more of you stuff. Take your time and continue on with the great work.
charice chapter 11 . 4/4
do you still have the hard drive? and did it just stop working or did you drop it by accident? ave you tried talking to some at a computer store and seen if there way a way to get the information of it. videos on show various way to recover the information off of a broken external hard drive. I would try looking it to that. I hope you find a way to recover your photos.

sincerely
Charice
alsaneda31098 chapter 11 . 4/1
I feel sorry for you but keep it up and stay above water! Love your work and although this is my first time to review i have actually followed the story since you posted the original before combining chapters
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 3/27
Fem Harry - poor disguise for SLASH.
CrystiRae chapter 11 . 3/27
Hi, not a review but a suggestion from my brother who works in IT. Take your portable drive to professionals in recovery of data information. They may be able to recover some if not all your photos. Good luck.
david leca chapter 1 . 3/27
i loved everything BUT the letters were too long u changed writing styles completly and they gave me a headache trying to read but i did love ur ideas for this story unique and very descriptive
Drarrylover chapter 11 . 3/26
I'm sorry about what happened and I hope everything turns out alright in the end for you.
you can try to take it to Walmart and they might be able to save it if not I do not know how you might be able to save it.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 5 . 3/26
Take your time don't rush you must be panicking or something probably just take as long as you need its your story go at your own pace.
schnookums chapter 11 . 3/26
Sorry to hear that about your photos. I hope you try to take it in to a pc tech and see if they can salvage those pictures for you off of it! I had one that broke a few years ago amd my husband took it in and they salvaged 90% of my kid's photos off it. Hopefully something can be saved for you too!
Sorry about that.
Sorry to hear that \
Belle chapter 11 . 3/26
I'm so sorry to hear this happened :( That is very upsetting news. Take as long as you need. If anyone is angry with you, they're jerks who don't understand that crap happens to good people. Whenever the story becomes updated, it will be a happy moment, but until that take as long as you need, please. Much love.
Fleet Command chapter 11 . 3/26
I feel sorry for you
njferrell chapter 11 . 3/26
Sorry to hear that you lost such special and priceless pictures!
I hope that someone may have some that you may get copies from.

I am happy that despite the loss of the work on the story? You will not abandon it.
This is one of my favorite Cedric stories. As I love the pairing AND Cedric is alive!

Again, I hope you get pictures of your special people/family!