Reviews for Death warmed over
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Wow!
Ca Staub chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I need know what happen after, NOW! Pleaseeee.
velveteen habit chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Definitely easier to read, thanks!

What an interesting twist. Now I'm anxious for what's going to happen. Love the fast updates.
TonyDiNozzo42 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Soooooo good! Waiting in agony for the next chapter! Just have a little suggestion here, writer to writer: try changing paragraphs when you switch points of views (from Peter to Neal and vice versa) and when you switch speakers (even if the words are spoken in their heads). By splitting up the paragraphs the reader can follow the story easier and wont lose attention and have to go back (like I did: I'm very ADD) and even if they do, they can find their place easier. Also, I, like many readers, like going back and skipping ahead (back when I read something particularly moving and lost conciousness for a few moments while reading and forgot everything that I read, and ahead when I get bored and skip to the "good parts" then realize "shit! I missed something important!" and go back and read what I skipped) so splitting the paragraphs up would TOTALLY help!

Great story by the way! Love the emotion and the idea and the relationship! Can't wait for more!
adoptarescue chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
OH WOW ! PLEASE GO ON ! QUICKLY ! ha ha ha ha On the edge of my seat here!
velveteen habit chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
You certainly have my attention! Great job. Don't leave us hanging too long! (One small suggestion - break up the first chapter into smaller paragraphs. It's a little hard to read on a screen all in two giant chunks)
Ca Staub chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Oh, this is good. I'll be waiting to the next update. :)
RoadkillHermes chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Wow! I love it! Please post the next chapter soon. Very well written. It took my breath away.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8