Reviews for Library Visits
Cherokee Daniels chapter 21 . 6/4
It took me awhile but i finally finished reading it and it was amazing.
AzraelOwl chapter 21 . 4/19
This story took me in a roller coaster ride. Amazing. It made me think, and the twists and mysteries you got there got me so hung up with the story. It's way past my bedtime but I just couldn't stop reading. I feel a little bit sad for Ron, I know I shouldn't, but there's a little soft spot in my heart that makes me feel so. Nevertheless, he did deserve it. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Zazaza chapter 21 . 4/15
Yeyyy
MissAlexM chapter 21 . 4/1
Well I just read this in the space of a couple of hours and I loved it. I gasped when Draco told her he loved her, I teared up when I learned about Hermione's parents, and of course the lemons were steamy as hell. Fantastic job. I loved it.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 21 . 3/23
You're amazing! I've fallen in love with your stories! Chapter 25 was truly beautifully heartbreaking in a very good way!:D
SilviaGreyback chapter 21 . 2/11
love this story so much!
SilviaGreyback chapter 11 . 2/8
this story is amazing!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Wow, there's a lot happening for one chapter. I like the chemistry between them and it will be interesting to see where you take them.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
This was a lovely story! I like when Draco stands up for himself and Hermione.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 20 . 5/11/2015
Oh dear sweet beautiful Draco.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
Good riddance.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 18 . 5/11/2015
Typical Hermione. The only person I can think the voice is talking about is Ron. Just because he's in Azkaban doesn't mean he's not still dangerous.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Unfortunately I can see where Theo is coming from. They all did a lot of things they regretted it was war.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 13 . 5/11/2015
Thank goodness.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Let's just hope she listens.