Reviews for See No Evil
Ashollow chapter 33 . 6/7
You've made me cry a few times during this entire story so far. I hope this continues.
Campbellslover chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I am really enjoying your story and am always excited when I stumble upon something new! However, in this past chapter I noticed something odd. I'm not sure if it was a purposeful choice on your part or if it was simply a mistake. But I thought it was odd that the 'eye specialist' would be an optometrist rather than an ophthalmologist. Well I look forward to the next chapters!
Wolf77 chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
Omg! This is an awesome story and definitely one of my new favorites. Keep writing. You're amazing!
1hotpepper chapter 33 . 11/25/2014
Omg thank this is beautiful
StyxxsOmega chapter 33 . 11/8/2014
... THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! Not the beginning, as much though. Loved the ending!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
Loved it so much!
mandancie chapter 33 . 8/11/2014
This was really good. It was a wild ride and I enjoyed every minute of it. :) I'm sorry for the late review, but you know I would not let this pass without letting you know how wonderful this story was. :) Until your next story! :)
Carolinagirl117 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I cant get past the part where they shaved his head! Wish we could do that in real life... kind of. :) I loved his short hair but the long hair is nice to :)
Swinchester83 chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
In these type of fics sam always gets his sight back, but no you mixed it up in a creative way and I LOVED IT. Gosh Sam and his new aura sensing power is just so great an idea, and so beautifully written. SEQUEL PRETTY PLEASE?
mara-isamoose chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
I am very happy with this ending. I am so glad Sam got his sight back. at least partially. You know, this was the very first spn fic I ever read. It's what got me into spn fics in general. So I'm very glad I got to see it through to the end :)
ncsupnatfan chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
Hate to see the end, but it does leave room for a sequel maybe? Am glad Sam is better, will this be enough for him to protect himself? Good ending with everyone there.

NC
MysteryMadchen chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
OH NO it's over. :( I'm sooooo sad! But I was very please with the ending and I LOVED the story. Would love a sequel or three where Sam get's a corneal transplant of his foggy eyes, but alass, I will be happy if all I get is this wonderful story. I loved that you ended with John supporting and protecting his son and I am glad that it was brought to a happy supernatural ending. Thanks so much for a wonderful ride and I can't wait to see what else you come up with because I know whatever it is, it will be fantastic! Thanks so much you did a marvelous job!
BranchSuper chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
A most excellent story - a pleasure to read. Have you considered a sequel?
Kas3y chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
Well even thou I'm sad too see the story finish, I'll just let u know that I'm happy u stuck to it cuz it was a great story and I loved reading it. :D
Jenjoremy chapter 33 . 7/31/2014
Oh, I'm so glad you managed to bring a happy ending to the Winchesters...especially Sam! He suffered SO much during this story (which is always lovely, of course!) but I'm glad it ended on a positive note for him! The reunion was the PERFECT way to end this story.