Reviews for Background Music
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/23
I totally loved this movie. I'm so excited for the sequel. Yay! This was a great piece. These two are so cute. It's nice to see them hook-up. The movie really needed this sex scene. Nice work. Thank you for sharing.
50 Shades of Pitch Perfect chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Cute and funny and sweet and sexy and enjoyable!
This was aca-amazing!
sarcasticbeauty089 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Loved it :) Beautifully done!
Ela Plume-en-sucre chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was great ! Thank you for this story
Sherbert20111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
It's good. you have the character dialogue and interaction exactly right. Thank you for writing.
gossipssweetlips chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was fantastic, so well writen full of emotion & love. Very happy with the way things turbed out between jesse & be a
hpdragon010 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You know what would make my year? If you made a sequel to this. Seriously, you'd be like, my fav person in the world. This is so great.
FicklePickleTickle chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was great! So well written and the sexy time was hot! Aaww yeeeaaah gettin it! Gettin' it! Really hope you keep writing because I really do enjoy it.
indigo-forever-in-the-night chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
awwwwwww this was soo cute
Sandria99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
So good. Pitch Perfect is my new favorite movie and I love Beca and Jesse. :D
angrydango chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow I didn't know if I'd ever be satisfied with a oneshot (I never got enough with the actual movie so it just seemed improbable) but you complemented the movie so well and there was just so much to this one chapter. First fanfic ever? I'm sorry but you write better than some legit authors. Thank you so much for sharing :D I'd love to see more from you - even something au. You know the characters like you're literally in their heads picking out thoughts. Great job!
FeatheredPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
ooooh you could do a futurefic!
Emma.Jane-HPfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You should definitely start up a series of one shots! You're so good at writing Jesse/beca :)
ladyloivissa chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
OH WOW! I loved this! Please do more- it followed on perfectly and I think you really kept the characters in character...please you need do add a few more chapters. I would love to hear more of you!
Cath chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I absolutely love this story :) You're a really great writer! I've read hundreds of fanfics and this is definitely one of my all time favourites.