Reviews for The Angel Pulls Him Side-to-Side
Demia chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Absolutely amazing. Love it.
Moonglo chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I have a warm and squishy feeling now! This was so well done, you had me squee-ing many many times throughout. Great job!
Kait and Wishbone chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Okay. So. I'm reading this again. Because I'm avoiding doing my laundry. And. Heh. I hate you. Because I love it tons and tons and tons and I heart you a helluva lot and... dude. It just kicks ass.

Anyway. They get together at the end. That's all that matters. And I think I told you all the constructive things, like how this fits in so well with the show and how well you explain Mark's character quirks as coming from his illness, not his personality. And all that good shnitzit. So. ChibiSebastians and muffins for all!
becca chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
So I just read this whole thing again and I love it more than I did when I got little bits of it everyday. It's stronger as a whole, and twice as Sad and Beautiful. This here. This is something to be proud of. It's eloquent. ::gives you roses::
Court Jester who's too damn lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Jesus CHRIST! I'm sorry, but that much talent is not allowed on this website. I have to agree with Aella (?). I LOVE the way you portrayed Maureen, even if it was only for a short bit, and I was kinda relieved that Mark wasn't a whiny little baby (or not as much of one) as he is in the rest of the RENT fics.

Good job! Love it! Adore it! Worship it!
BackstageMark chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
oooooh my god. Just, wow. That was amazingly beautiful.

- I love the way you wrote Maureen, and the bit about her getting in a fight. Maureen's one of my favorite characters, so I always feel compelled to comment of people's portrayal of her, even if she only makes a cameo. Congratulations. You passed the Maureen test.

- I loved the line about being ill-ness free until the day I die from it. That line just stuck with me.

- I laughed out loud at the bit about Roger pondering why keys are shaped the way they are, because that sounds like something I would do.

Ok, I'm not going to comment on everything that I specifically loved, because that would make this review way too long.

So in conclusion (*sweatdrop* that sounds so corny), this was an amazing fic, and I loved it. Yay!
sandy chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
aww man! many many moons ago kait and i discusses pre-rent slash and i said it could never happen. you proved me wrong. i hate you for that. except... i don't, because i love this. i really like the scene with april. and i like that fact that mark is a butt-head, and not roger. so yeah, bravo. ::tosses more sebastians::
Angel of Harmony chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Oh my God. You should not legally be allowed to have this much talent in writing. Seriously, this is just... wow. I can't even manage to form a coherent sentence to tell you how wonderful this story was. It was just so... angsty and beautiful and completely believable and emotional and wonderful. Yeah. I'm a bad reviewer, so I'm not sure if I've reviewed your other stories before, but I'd just like to say that your writing is absolutely amazing. I believe I've read everything you've posted here, and I can't remember ever being disappointed in a story. Never stop writing; you will go far with this talent.
Larissa chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
::sighs contentedly:: I don't know how you can create such angst, and such a satisfying ending at the same time. But that's why you rule.
wingako chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Initial reaction to ending of story: happy-content awwww!

Reactions during the story, in order: i'm confused; ohhhhh, i get it; why are you doing this to me?; WHAT?; ::cries::; and the final awwww.

Stop writing so well and toying with my emotions. Actually, don't. Never stop writing. Good job on this one, it was something totally different and I enjoyed it.
Lola chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
wooHOO, it is being posted. :) This has got to be the Angstiest thing I've seen in some time... and you've already heard everything I have to say about it, but... yeah. It kicks ass. Very much.
Joy chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Oh. My. God...that was beautiful. I'm crying, I don't know what to say. I really, really loved this.
Christine9 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
alissa! you know how much i love this. i've alredy read it and have it on my computer. you did a great job with this and i'm so proud you actually finished it! the boys are in character and i'm glad they both came to their senses. ::nod:: gooooooooooooooooooo m/rcheating!