Reviews for The Taming of John Watson
dannielleannayeager chapter 10 . 3/4
This is my favorite chapter of any slash story I’ve ever read.
TheOnePerson chapter 8 . 8/26/2017
Every time it says cock I think chicken. Aghhhhhh.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
This is a disgrace to all that is good in the show Sherlock. Have you even watched it? I know this is fan fiction but keep dreaming because this will Never happen. In my whole life I have never seen anything that horrible. The main thing I love about the show is their FRIENDSHIP! There is absolutely no romance between them at all! Sometimes I feel like you guys are watching something completely different than I am.
SinArcher chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I always find it depressing when a Sherlock and John story starts out with so much promise and then just turns John into Sherlock's bitch. Its as if no one actually respects John.
Sumoonset chapter 25 . 1/25/2017
I really liked this story! Are you going to continue?
Halo88 chapter 25 . 1/20/2017
Thanks, I really enjoyed this! Good job and keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
This had potential but I am so sick of everyone turning John into Sherlock's bitch. Why can't they both be strong individual's in love? What a waste of time.
Tiny Bullfrog chapter 7 . 1/15/2017
Shit.
I'm totally hooked on the idea of Sherlock accidentally breaking John and then John fleeing to a suicidal branch of the army, running from Sherlock every time he tries to find John. Then John gets an almost mortal injury and Sherlock comes running in to save him and has to regain his trust.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 4 . 1/4/2017
This chapter made me hate Mycroft with a burning passion.
April chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
I am only half way through this. Your writting has become my new obsession. Thank you for giving me something to obsess over.
llamachancellor chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
this is the cutest thing in the history of Sherlock fandom. he has EMOTIONS! i might cry...
iinoootori chapter 25 . 10/10/2016
hey...This is helps amazing Johnlocm story I ever read so it so much! thank U and really hope you could write another Johnlock book? XD I'm fully support!
Desirable Secrets chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
This is amazing, I love every moment of it so far and can't wait to finish it. Simply delicious to think of Sherlock in such a way and I have noticed his dominance over John in the show so it makes it easier to accept. Thank you for not going out of character any more than necessary
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I would just like to say that you have an incredible grasp on these characters as because of that the story seemed real. Also I'm not a big fan of smut but you somehow made it tasteful and enjoyable
Skiktron chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I don't like this write one where they actually FALL IN LOVE!