Reviews for The Taming of John Watson
Zahira Raja chapter 19 . 2/1
I think you lulled me into a false sense of security. I was all wired up thinking, "Oh God, she's going to destroy my otp!" and then there was sex and I was thinking "Oh. Maybe this isn't so bad. Maybe she just overreacted." But then my head was like, "No! No, this is a lie! Do not fall for it! It will get so bad so quick! Don't let her lull you!" and then you popped up with Jim Fucking Moriarty and I lost my shit. You, sir, have sen't me on an emotional roller coaster and I would be very upset if I didn't love it very, very much. This story is amazing. Thank you for being such an outstanding writer with horrid moral standing. I appreciate it.

Raj
Megalomania7 chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
This is soooooo good! I am totally loving it!
AliceEo30 chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Hello, just discovered your story and have been enjoying it. A LOT. I'm new to fanfiction and feel mildly alarmed by how into it I'm getting! It's the kinky stuff in your story that I especially liked but I fear I might be getting a bit... Obsessed? Over excited? Any tips on how to erm, enjoy responsibly? Cheers! ON
imjustfierce chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
oh my... i don't know where to start.
firstly, i'd like to say that i LOVED your story! it is the smuttiest story i have ever read and i must say that i enjoyed it a lot. i'll be sure to check out your other fics. ;)
secondly, i really like how you made Sherlock's character. i mean obviously, he's different from the real one because well, he's so cruel and kinky ((in the beginning)), but you can feel him becoming more human throughout the fic.
i think it was funny how you paired up Mycroft with Lestrade :)
anyway, great job! love u
The Reserved Reader chapter 25 . 8/2/2014
Hmmm... I think there's very little I won't enjoy reading when it comes to Sherlock and John. Should I be surprised anymore that I liked reading kinky sex between those two handsome devils? Seriously, this was amazingly hot! Whew, my favorite bits were the window, cab, and desk sex (I guess I enjoy a bit of danger.) Beyond the smut, you made the plot interesting. I wanted to know what Jim's end game was and I enjoyed reading all the non smutty bits too.
I cannot express how much of an entertaining read this was-thank you!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
This was... sorry, I have to use the word: brilliant!
I love John getting stronger in the end, although I was surprised to find him in a submissive role in the beginning. Wouldn't have thought him liking it.
I'm looking forward to your "domestic" end.
Theredcountsakura chapter 25 . 7/1/2014
This was an amazing fanfiction story. This was extremely sad though.
mormorlover chapter 21 . 6/3/2014
Love mormor :D KM
bethanyyerinn chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
dfjsdkfdsfjdsfkdsjkfjdsfkdsjfkdsjfkdsjfks

This story was so amazing. It started out as all hardcore BDSM, which I so dug, but I only liked it more and more when it became a love story as well. And top!John was utterly perfect. Sherlock trusting him like that was beautiful. Really, this whole story was well written, smooth, sexy as hell... I really think you're quite stunning. Thank you for writing this brilliant piece of work.

But you should really write that epilogue. I want it. D
bethanyyerinn chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
Oh my goodness all the cute I can't write more must finish bye
bethanyyerinn chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
You totally are good at writing these not smut sections, you crazy. This was perfect. I can't wait for the make up sex though, admittedly. I kind of what Sherlock to trust John enough to let him make love to him though. We'll see...
bethanyyerinn chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
I really liked that this chapter didn't have smut, actually. It was a nice break, and the emotions were great. I liked watching John work through his feels. Now I must go to the next chapter before I fall over dead from suspense.
bethanyyerinn chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Yay for comfort! Because I really need it. John and Sherlock just have to be in love and cute and stuff. That's all I ask.
bethanyyerinn chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
I was almost crying through the whole first section. It hurt. I felt so damn bad for both of them. And the dream sequence was rather beautifully written. Onto the next chapter so I can quit hating you soon.
bethanyyerinn chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
First of all, I love how their sex is getting less about Sherlock being damaged and more about plain pleasure over time. The transition was so smooth that I hardly even realized the change. Second, I was nervous about the meeting with friends as soon as it was brought up, but then you said "the Colonel" and I knew Moran was on his way, and I knew the moment he was there that John was going to figure out about the make out session... I only hate you a little, but I think you'll make me love you again soon enough. dfjdskfdklsklfjdklfkladsldfjkldsjkf