Reviews for Insanely Yours
Tachumare chapter 9 . 1/28
OHMYFUDGE, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU-WHYYY!? WHY ARE YOU DETERMINED ON BREAKING MY HEART!? WHY ARE YOUR SHIZAYA ALTERNATES FICS DETERMINED ON TEARING ME APART!? *eureka moment, writes that down for a few, grins, shares it to the word, then continues ranting to author*

But seriously, though. Your fics are fluffy/sad/happy, but in an awesome way. Did I mention that I don't like sentimental and weepy stuff? Congratulations, you just made me want to read this again...and again...and again...even though a few tears escaped me(not a few, dammit, it was a FRICKING DAM). And I was listening to The Beast by Hatsune Miku, so I just can't...

Great work by the way. I love you for this~
Behind The Hood chapter 9 . 6/22/2014 god...i figured it out right before the 'old' izaya revealed it all, and i bawled like a baby, and then during this chapter, i slowly started to remember all the suttle little hints you dropped throughout the story and i cried more and more, im still crying, omg, this story is one of the best and saddest ive read in a, oh my god, i cant stop crying right now...i love this
FatalNightmares chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
NO... NO... NO... NO... oh my /god/! I can't... I can't even read the last chapter. I skimmed it, but I can't actually read it. I'm sobbing too hard, I can't... why. Why would you do this to me, why would you create this wonderful piece of literature? Damn you! ;_; It's four in the morning and I can't stop crying- jesus christ this story hurts your soul.
FatalNightmares chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Omg this is hilarious, and I absolutely can not get enough of your writing. The way you can manage so many angsty situations without breaking character or making things cliche/overbearing baffles me. Even when there's a lot going on, you manage to balance them all correctly. Of course, this is mostly meant for "Insanely Mine" since I am reading that so far, but I just couldn't wait for you to update and started reading the sequel. It's heartbreaking to me to find out that somehow Izaya hurt himself and ended up with amnesia. I can't imagine what Shizuo or his family went through... it's also heartbreaking for me to find out Shizuo is back with his parents, and Izaya's Mom dislikes Shizuo now. Ah well, I'll find out why eventually.

- Kat 3
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
GingerBeatsInc28 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I love this. this is one of the twisty-est, rollercoaster-like things I've ever read. and I literally loved every second.
Mozu The Mochi chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
So I've read When A Crown Falls and this. Why is it that both stories must the hero and heroine (pfffttt AHAHAHAHA) died? OAQ

But I like it. It's unique. Nobody ever thinks of the same plot as you did! Congrats!
XxJoyluvx chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
cute shizu-Chan got a bath XD
Number 1 Ninja chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
You hear that? That sound right there?...Yeah, that's my heart shattering into tiny, unfixable pieces. It was another good story, both parts to it, and it kept me guessing the whole time, but this hurts. But that's good! Just proves even further that you did a good job with this. Oh my Jashin, the sadness though. I need to read happy things right now...maybe watch some Durarara! bloopers, I don't know but this was sad...Oh my feels TTTT
PaintedonCanvas chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
THIS STORY SCREWED ME OVER. FAR OUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT. I read the prequel first, but it was incomplete so I read this.

Usually, I always predict the angsty endings and there has been many times when I predicted schizophrenia but I guess because I read the prequel first and then this, I swapped them writing is remarkable.

A Winter Heart's Song chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
This has to be the BEST tragedy/psychological fanfic I have ever read! I'm currently curled up on my couch sobbing away in a napkin. That is what I get for reading this fic while listening to the music box version of Davy Jones...
KKtheNeko chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
maki chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
this made me cry you bastard T.T but tbh i was glad that izaya died. i wouldnt want shizu-chan to die alone. now i need to read some shizaya fluff to make myself happy T.T
The-Swagler chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
Is there a single story of yours where someone gets to keep there sanity? I'm bawling over here! Everything is sad and I'm crying like a baby and it hurts so much but I love you for writing this! Like I don't know if I can handle the prequel. ...I probably will though. I have honesty cried to anything you have written that I read. Like in the ending of When The Crown Falls I legit cried until I threw up. You are too good. -crawls under blankets and sobs uncontrollably-
SurviveTheStorm chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
Oh my god. That was soooooo sad. :'( like really reallysad. I'm crying. Poor Izaya. At least they're together now.