Reviews for Heaven
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Awww...so sweet, and equally, quietly meaningful. What a wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing, and take care! :D
BrainXplosion chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Real Nice dude. A follow up about Goten's feelings after meeting Goku would have been amazing but I understand that this is a one-shot so nice.
Pokewarrior2000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved this story. If I were Gohan I would've felt weird being called daddy be my little brother. You're the one who got me really into Fanfics y'know. A Changed Future was the second FF I ever read. You're an inspirational author and I can't wait to read more DBZ Fanfiction by you.
Power9987 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hey hey!

Wow... I don't even know what to say so I'll just keep it simple: INSTANT FAVORITE!

Thanks for writing this! It's completely adorable just how I like it and you actually gave me some very good ideas for my own story! Not only was this a great read, but it was also super helpful. Great work as always!

-Power9987
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
It was such a cute one-shot! I love how you portray Gohan and Goten's relationship here, and I think you've done a splendid job in keeping them perfectly in character. :) The way you've written that last sentence was just awesome. It fits so well!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my gosh. This was awesome! I love the idea of Goten thinking Gohan was his dad for so long. It was adorable and makes sense. I also love how you explained how Gohan couldn't hate Goku and how Goten couldn't hate Gohan. I just think it seems far more real and true to their characters than what some other fanfictions show them as. Over all, awesome job!
-D101
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was a really sweet one-shot. I am always amazed by how well you can do this brotherly-fluff. I wish I was as good as you at it _. But I guess I just need some practice :P.
I also liked how you switched perspectives midway and sort of gave everyone's view and got into their heads.
Again, great job and hope you have a great day!