Reviews for Something's Changed
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awwwww. I must admit it's good having the boys back on the same page - on the tv show that is. I was very stressed with Dean being so aggro with Sam all the time. So this is great. Back to basics and reminding us what it's all about. xo
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This is very good! It never occurred to me that maybe Garth never saw the boys at their best with each other. The evolution of his thoughts about them as he watches their appropriately wordless interaction was really nice. I liked the part about their love transcending language.
Robynize chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*claps excitedly* I love Garth, and Iove outside views of the brother bond! Bobby...oh...I so miss Bobby!
Really good one!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
this story deserves ten thousand million reviews! really
its amazing..so subtle, so silent yet so expressive..
really love your writing style :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
AAWWWWWWWWWW Poor Sammy and Dean. I have to admit I was not a happy puppy earlier this season but now I'm a very happy puppy! The trails thing is making me a wreck. It's so incredibly nice to NOT see the word "Destiel" used. My God could a group of people be more annoying or stupid if they tried? Thank you for the awesome break!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
No matter how many times I read this, it just gets better and better and better. Wonderful, wonderful story. Such a treat.
Thanks SO much for doing this.
TG
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good. :). I'm so glad Sam and Dean are back and hoping it stays that way. But your story really does capture what we've seen so far - you capture the essence of the characters.
celest-tial chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love this so incredibly much! AHHHHHH i was so happy when i watched that episode ... you captured the revival of that brotherly bond so well *HEARTS*
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
You have another winner here.

It's fitting that you chose Garth because he came along when the brothers' bond was really wearing thin. But now that we've seen it restored to its most heartwarming levels he's the perfect candidate to make the comparative analysis.

What I love the most about this is your descriptions of the non-verbal communication between Sam and Dean. Those occurrences speak more about the boys' relationship than a thousand pages of dialogue.

I love having my close boys back and I'm loving your take on them.

Keep writing.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Awww I like this. Their bond has changed over the seasons, but we have finally gotten back to the brotherly love and I love Garth recognizing it. For such an awkward character, he really does have some wisdom in that weirdly shaped head.
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Aww, I love this! Excellent! :D
caffrey girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
The story I good but it kinda brought out an interesting point I'd never noticed - Garth has alway only met Sam and Dean when the brothers are at odds with each other! Interesting fact:-)
CrimzonChyld chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Good or Bad? Are those my only two choices?
How about Awesome, or Amazing, or Fantastic, or Wonderful, or Marvelous, or Extraordinary, or Breathtaking?
Bad though? Never, not in a million years, this was spectacular (there's another one), you have captured Sam and Dean and their epic bond so well and I love the fact that it's from another person's point of view because we're all outsiders when it comes to them.
Really, well done!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is a great story.
starzskymoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
this story... is perfection. never thought garth would be so observant. :) but his insight so fully nailed [sam and dean] thankyou for sharing
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »