Reviews for He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
AW! That is so cute! I loved it! *FAVS!*
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This is a wonderful story! I loved the return of the Baron and how it's done-the way how ND talks to his brother even though he's unconscious! I especially loved the ending, where WW had heard his little brother tell him he loved him (huh...lots of hes and hims in the last sentence...sorry). Anyway, I also liked where ND looks around to make sure no one heard him. Many people let the bros say I love you openly, and it was good to see someone take a different perspective, especially since I don't think many brothers are that open. Anyway, great job and please write in the fandom again!

Dev
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
that was great!
Kmikaze KAtie AAPPG 42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Awe! I love it! It reminds me of my baby bro and myself, sorta. Very cute. Aslo the whole 'he ain't heavy, he's my brother' thing means a lot to me (My mom got me a tee-shirt with that because everyone was mistaking me for a teen mom. I'm 15 and he's two.)

This is very sweet. I adore. I love sibling stories like this!
Eiflin chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Woo...yeah! This is brilliant! I love it :D I have my guesses over which brother is which but I'm probably wrong and I think it would work either way. You are a great writer and I'll look forward to more of your stuff.

Eiflin
RaneyLee chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I really liked that. It was sweet! One thing, though. Who was carrying who?
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
I love it! Brotherly stories rule! Would you care if I used these lyrics to do a different story similar to this? Just one question, who was carrying who? Anyway keep up the good work! Signing off, Ty/PTB
Lily C chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
(siiiiiigh) First I loved the story , then I loved the seeries of movies (does this date me?) then I loved the song, then I loved the Ducks...

AND now here they all are in a row,,,,,what's a gal ta say , except WELL DONE!

Raph, you made the perfect connection and iw as beginning to wonder how long it would take some one, but more, you did it with real verve! I like the fact that from first to last we do not knoe which brother is which: it is a Masterful touch . And to those who say " How could little dive carry Wing cross country, I say "You think he wouldn't? When his life depended on it? Think Again. So, Raph, Masterful touch I said, and Masterful touch I meant. Much applausse to you!
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Really cute! It's nice to see fics with the two of them getting along, and being brotherly. Keep writing!
Laney Bug chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read on this site. I haven't heard the song before, but the story's really wonderful. I hope I'll be seeing more of it soon -
PapillonStar who's too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Ack! Who is it? Who is it? This was a wonderful story. Do more, please.
Raphael chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Heh, yeah, I know this is a little short. Didn't want to drag the songfic out too long. I may write a fic around the songfic...but no promises.

~ Raph
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I'm not very familiar with the song but I'm going to have to download because I love those lyrics.

Anyway to your story, I loved it! That was really really good, especially the way you made the song

come in so perfectly into the story. It might look easy, but I know that it's not. I love your writing flair, please

dont' stop writing! Loved to see more from you! Great work!
Justsomeone1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Believe me, but I'm ashamed to admit that I don't like that song...

...but, that doesn't mean I liked the story.

A tad short (I would have loved more), but such a great idea for a plot. A camping trip, just the two of them and the return of Baron von Lichtenstamp, one of the more interesting villains on the show. Definitely, a short and sweet little story that really fits the song nicely!