Reviews for Saving Draco Malfoy
Nargles394 chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh wow this is so.. wow. It's so well written and like Skillet lyrics yesssss
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/2
you know I've just finished reading "Burn" before I read this. These two one-shots could be companion pieces.
This was really good! :) I really enjoyed this. I love how you gave that little seed planted in Hermione's heart for Draco. Excellent Job! :)
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow. That was a tense moment. I'm glad that Hermione was there for Draco. Please continue to write Harry Potter stories.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh, my.
Simply heart wrenching.
WhiteKnight0127 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh, please write more! This is probably, by far, the best breakdown! Draco story! I love how you managed to place Hermione in there and Draco didn't see her as what she was, but WHO she was, and she was able to save him. This is beautiful, please write more!
PitBullLover15 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed this!
HollyPotter28 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
awwwww this was beautiful, I loved it! So heart warming and really showed a side of Draco that's only touched on in the books.
Thank you for entering my challenge and keep on writing!
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Ah, this was... lovely!

I'm a Snarry fan first and foremost *frowns at Hermione for not thinking kissing Snape delicious* and then a Drarry one, but there's always place for the occasional well written Dramione :) This is one of them.

I felt for Draco in the 6th book (not so much when he stomped on Harry's nose) but overall, yes. He shouldered a terrible burden, so did Albus and Severus.

I'm glad you gave Draco someone to turn to and the emotions were just right! Sweet and hopeful. Well done!
vickifay chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Skillet lyrics at the end :D Loved your fic! I'm glad Hermione was able to save him :D
Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Omg! The feels i get from this are overpowering! You are an AMAZING writer, honestly! The words you use the emotion you put in it is just AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
aww she should have let the little brat die. why would you save him
Snow Nova chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Simply Perfection.
farawaylongago chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That was simply... Beautiful
I know it was meant to be depressing but the way you wrote it and the pain I was feeling just by reading it... You have a gift so again that was beautiful