Reviews for What Weapons Are For
Dark709 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Okay you had me at the part were erza hollow fight ichigo but now ya lost me at were
They all died
TeiKEY-SaMa chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Wow will this become a triangle or when erza return she will find out that ichigo has moved on. What ever happens in this story I know that this story is getting better and better.
King ofheros chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
huh
so im guessing tenrogima or w/e the name of that island is
was just cannon?
Fateful Archer chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
The wisdom that Ichigo has makes him sound like an old man.
SirKhakingtonIV chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
Cliffhanger. My greatest enemy (besides paperwork) we meet again.
TheKrister2 chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
Thank you...
Just... just thank you!
This has all you need to be a good story..
Good English, good character development and good whatever else you may need
I hope to see more of this soon as I will follow and fav the story ;)
Good luck and keep up the good work!
shadow blade chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Arghh! The cliffhanger.. I need more of this.. Updates please.. :)
Zanthraxone chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
Why must you cliffhanger me so :-(
Great chapter and I am looking forward to the next. I am curious how your going to explain Erza having a hollow tho? Should be interesting.
Anyway looking forward to what happens with the Fight and how its going to turn out.
Good Luck On Your Next Chapter.
Z
enigma95 chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
...well that was certainly a weird way to end the chapter but still aweseom!
enigma95 chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
ahaahhahah awesome!
enigma95 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
very touching!
milleniumclone45 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Well this is looking interesting. Been waiting for Erza's hollow to take the front since it showed up and this looks like its going to be a great fight. I'm wondering how Erza's hollow is going to change up her fighting style. It would be cool to see it change up some of Erza's techniques similar to the way Ichigo's hollow pulls out some new moves in each of its encounters.
thisisCMpunk chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
good fic i never got the time to leave reviews to this fic until now that you finally update it. keep up the good work
ManlyMonk chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Nice! I was looking forward to this hollow vs hollow fight, esp. the types of move that Erza's hollow could bring out (with Erza's unique sword magic) just like Ichigo's did.
Eagleblade chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Just so you know, my earlier review was sincere - really, thank you, for this wonderful fanfic.
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »