Reviews for Heart Ache
Guest chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
nice job with this story
theoofoof chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
What a lovely last chapter...so glad they're going to be happy together. Can't wait from more stuff from you. Never stop writing. You're too good and I'd miss your efforts.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Great story. Didn't expect it to end this soon - maybe an epilogue? Perfect finish. So glad they are all together and happy as a family. Little bit surprised that Ruth is firm on not wanting another child. They are complete now together and Laura is a huge bonus. Your writing is amazing. Look forward to more stories. Well done.
Sparky75 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Nice finish to the story, thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful finish to a great story. Thanks for sharing
Biscuit50 chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Glad you are back from your travels. Terrific characterization once again of Ruth and Harry. Her insecurities, frustrations, etc. and his desire and ability to act ... Nice job!
LouBelle04 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter, and a lovely ending to the fic :)
LBx
Nimax1 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
So sorry that this is your last chapter. Wonderful story. As usual - very well written. I wouldn't quibble with an epilogue though and a baby by mistake... :) But lovely nonetheless... Looking forward to your next inspiration.
Abigal chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Excellent story of course an epilogue where they decide to have one more child would be nice. There was 5 yrs between me and my sister. However, it is your tale to tell. Just glad you wrote it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Loved this story. Would really have liked to have seen Ruth want another child but can understand at the same time. At last they are together and happy as a family. Your writing is fantastic, please keep writing!
NavyLady chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It had one of my favorite story lines - Ruth having Harry's baby while in exile. You handled it beautifully. Thank you for writing the story and for sharing it.
NatesDate chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
I think that was a good place to let the story end. Ruth's a lucky woman to be able to wake up like that. :-) Thanks for sharing.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Thanks for this final chapter, loved that it was a sex scene. You did a good job with this story and it was great you didn't kill Ruth! :)
r4ven3 chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
That's a really good place to end this story. Whoever thought we'd have the final chapter with a sex scene between HR? Nice story of hope and happiness. Thanks for writing this.
rosetintedblindspot chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Yeah wonderful chapter!Thanks for that and looking forward to more.