Reviews for The Cure
angela340278 chapter 84 . 12/5
you have no idea how much i cried
tazsgirl6969 chapter 83 . 7/5
please upload more you get a chance
nikkimikaelson chapter 22 . 6/2
I have read your story for 5 times now.. and I got to say... I still love it... and I remember.. that this story of yours have a book 2 ... why did you delete it?
Zeremy chapter 84 . 4/8
Ok so first the good I do love your story and I do love your character liliana and I laughed like crazy when Elena and Katherine were sent away thats perfect though some drama with that and like liliana going all warrior would have been nice to overall its a fantastic read...however, just a suggestion for the future in my head it reads a bit odd with an exclamation after everything. It's as if everyone is always screaming. It just bugged me.
nikkimikaelson chapter 18 . 1/23
I fell in love with Nathaniel Buzolic, when I first watched him at the Vampire Diaries...
SilmarienU chapter 56 . 12/2/2016
love the Eric Damon fight
SilmarienU chapter 55 . 12/2/2016
love the Eric Damon fight
Guest chapter 30 . 11/14/2016
YEAH NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HER
Guest chapter 25 . 11/14/2016
Yes no more damon and elena or stefan and elena she deserves to be alone for the love drama she has caused
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
Tell Him Lilli Elena does not deserve him
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
YYYYYEEEEESSSS
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
wow what is gonna happen
Saffronellen chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Love the concept! I saw the bio and was drawn in but the writing could use some work. Too many exclamitives and its all a bit over dramatic/ unbelievable. I only got to chapter two.
Brookeworm3 chapter 83 . 3/4/2016
This story I really good. I loved it! I hope you do a spin off with Elijah in New Orleans with CJ, and how she runs her shop and deals in her life with the whole seeing dead people thing aka psychic. Great story, keep up the good work and happy writing :).
Midnight Wallflower chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Yes! I finally found it! I have been looking for this fic since I read it in the summer and loved it! I lost it and have been looking for it for months but couldn't find it until now! Totally re-reading this again!