Reviews for How to Court a Genius
So sweet, i love it!
m chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
genial !
m chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
j'adore ! thank you very much !
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Wow. Oh my god. I want to be courted like that. By Coulson.

hat was the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. I have melted into a puddle of sugar.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Love. So much love for you for writing this :) again, I was grinning so hard I'm sure someone thought I was crazy. So sweet and lovey; amazing job!
Nevyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I am so jealous! I have never been courted like this. Phil is amazing at everything he does. And Tony may have been slightly ooc, but it really worked! I liked how he wasn't a jerk in this.
First time reading this pairing and it was fantastic. I did not expect to like it. I need to make sure I don't read your Natasha Phil stories or I'll get hooked on those too. And I really dislike het. So I am drawing the line right now! You'll have to convert someone else.
I read a Steve Phil story where Phil courted Steve slowly and Phil was kissing Steve after Steve admitted to loving Phil for the first time. Steve woke to it all being a dream and Phil was never even born. It was heartbreaking! Forget the name of the story but it is in my favorites. It is still the best Phil Steve story I have read, even though it was so sad.
I am very happen you didn't make this story a dream. They both deserve to be happy. But even if it was all a dream, I know I would still have loved this story.
Please keep writing!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Liked this.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG! THAT WAS AMAZING! & Beautiful, & Awesome! What A Great Story! Loved The Whole Thing! XD

& Oh God, I Can't Believe That You Made Agent K, Agent Coulson's(Agent C?) Dad. It's So GREAT! AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I Can Totally See Him As Coulson's Dad. It's Just So... PERFECT! XD

"No, I thought we'd eat some Turkish people. I've heard that cannibalism is very good for the teeth. Strengthens them."
-Oh Man, Coulson Using That Thick Of Sarcasm? I Think I've Seen Everything Now. Just Great! XD

I Really Liked This Fic. Super Awesome! X3
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Fucking hell. This was super awesome! -violetkisses
The Founder chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
nice
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Oh, I definatelt liked this set up. I would hope you write something similar with Phil being the one courted. But that is up to you. Well done and keep writing!
Extraho606 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
That was just incredibly adorable! I wanna marry coulson too!,
Mickysusu chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I absolutely loved this! I've been craving this paring & I'm so glad that I found this thanks so much for sharing!
EithneCeana chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*Literally melts into pile of goo due to sweetness overload*