Reviews for Rebuild of Nobody Dies One Point Zero
dylanredefined chapter 5 . 9/26
Deviox chapter 14 . 7/24
Soooooooooo, when are we gonna see Mazinger Z? Or Mazinkaiser?
HonorGuard Ra chapter 14 . 6/28
Once more caught up to dead story 2.0
-Please update- ;~: Need moar...
HonorGuard Ra chapter 10 . 6/28
Iron Man 2 reference with the deployable armor, and a Pacific Rim reference when it was time to "empty the clip" and while JAP went to "chech for a pulse." I love placing references. :3
Gregg chapter 1 . 6/17
That kind of highlights why I haven't updated the first ND in a very, very long time, actually. And have frequently considered deleting it off of .
Partsu chapter 1 . 5/17
Wait wait wait wati...back up a bit... you remade Nobody dies and used Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim's trailer as basis?
the fuck?
ugh please just continue the Nobody dies instead if this is the quality... first chapters are kind of important you know.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 1/16
So this is why the other hasn't updated in forever, eh? Well, good to know.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 1/6
Ok someone been watching Pacific Rim
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Well this is ... different
Still made of crazy though, which is the important part
Dhamon45 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
I do hope that in between the original "Nobody Dies" and this one you bring back President Colbert. That scene made my day when he and Gendo got into a friendly brawl.
Animus of Masada chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
Loving this so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
OMF did you did you?! We need more gregg
Yoholic chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
This is a thing of absolute beauty. Cant wait to read more.
The Slow Doberman chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
I just gotta say that Spencer's mannerism's just scream "Handsome Jack" to me. Yui says it best. "Immature, egotistical chauvinistic ass", indeed.

It probably helps that I imagine his "voice actor" to be Dameon Clarke. And that he's basically building a robot army. All we need now is for him to have a giant X-shaped moon base and to start stealing credit for things he didn't do!

Keep up the good work!
tymofey chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Why is everything so yonic.