Reviews for Rebuild of Nobody Dies One Point Zero
Pls dude, come back, you got a lot of fans waiting, you were making an awesome story, WTH happened?
Mjlol chapter 1 . 3/22
Please continue writing this work! you left off the old one at a cliff hanger and id love to see you complete this amazing work!
Viper5497 chapter 14 . 1/6
Why hasn't this been updated yet?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Make MORE. LILITH COMMANDS YOU!
Valikdu chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
And Shinji opened his eyes, staring at the white, unfamiliar ceiling.

"TITAAAAN!"
...
"Wait, no... ANGEEEEL!"
Bryan WTF P chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
Please continue this. I have found mew neaning to this world. And Rei is so much better than in the show.
James O. Smith chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
What population of innocent people I wouldn't leave to face the volcano-base self-destruct for another chapter... I said that out loud, didn't I?
dylanredefined chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Thankyou
Deviox chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Soooooooooo, when are we gonna see Mazinger Z? Or Mazinkaiser?
HonorGuard Ra chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Once more caught up to dead story 2.0
-Please update- ;~: Need moar...
HonorGuard Ra chapter 10 . 6/28/2015
Iron Man 2 reference with the deployable armor, and a Pacific Rim reference when it was time to "empty the clip" and while JAP went to "chech for a pulse." I love placing references. :3
Gregg chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
That kind of highlights why I haven't updated the first ND in a very, very long time, actually. And have frequently considered deleting it off of .
Partsu chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Wait wait wait wati...back up a bit... you remade Nobody dies and used Elder scrolls 5 Skyrim's trailer as basis?
the fuck?
ugh please just continue the Nobody dies instead if this is the quality... first chapters are kind of important you know.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
So this is why the other hasn't updated in forever, eh? Well, good to know.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 3 . 1/6/2015