Reviews for Best friends
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/16
Very nice
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
awww, this was so sweet!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
so good!
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Well, I hate that Harry and Ginny even were together at all..but that made it even better actually. Good job. It was really fun to read. It was sweet and cute. Especially at the end when Harry tells Draco he loves him. Cute!
drarryisgreen chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
perfect.
troublecake chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Thats amazing! I really like your Storys! :)
PaperTowns123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I loved the evolution of the story , it was really original :) and oblivious!harry is always funny :) great job !
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
adsfklja;sdklfj This one is just adorable, especially the beginning. I felt really badly for Draco the entire time, because it was so obvious but he knew Harry didn't get it so he acted his part and didn't try to interfere and he just waited and waited and it made my heart clench and it was just spectacularly done. Also, the summary is perfection in and of itself, and the format/set-up of the story is brilliant. Thanks for writing
meow4keeps chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You shouldve called this fic - Snapshots. They were nice little snapshots of harry and dracos life, and how they came together. It was not only heart- warming but also very endearing- just made you want to keep on going "Awwwwwww"
I loved your summary too- at first I thought Harry would end up with Ginny, and my heart would've broken. But you kept it intact with the ending :)
Evi15 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
NOOO! DO NOT BE SORRY! I loved this! Freaking amazing!
TheCookieMonster2000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Amazing! Amazing amazing amazing!
VioletMarauder chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I love how you broke the story up- from DM is a prick to DM is amazing. Well done. Thank you for sharing.
Veneya chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
loooved it - especially how u've split this into sections rather than making it a whole length
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Thoughts are that was fucking hot!
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
...If I may, I genuinely wish to devour this whole.