Reviews for Tomorrow
Bitten Nails chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
My face is overtaken by a grin so wide it actually hurts. This was so sweet! Awww... . XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
sad but so beautiful. lovely. :)
Jenny1701 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
And what a fateful day tomorrow was - totally screwed up the show for the rest of that season and half the next - with the best will in the world I love Bones but that period of the show I, and most other Bones fans could have done without. I loved this story it made me remember how close they were and how they trusted each other to be there - though it also reminds me of what the show and B&B lost as well. Very poignant.
threesquares chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Okay, #1, so painful knowing this is before the 100th ep and that it is going to go so dreadfully wrong, in my opinion. Ahhh! That said, you do such a beautiful job with this. I love the glimpse into how and why Booth might have been ready to say something to her that night.

Three lines I just thought were fantastic:

"She isn't convinced, "Are you being held captive? If you can't say so, just cough into the phone." Just wicked funny. So Brennan. (I have secretly memorized this line in case I have to say it to someone someday.)

"He can't lie to her, not when these moments are so rare." There is so much packed into this line. He feels ownership, responsibility to take care of a particularly special kind of moment with her. Recognizes and abhors their rarity. Oh. Poor Booth.

And yet your Brennan here is also just right for this moment in time. She has reached out so effectively and so beyond her comfort for so many years...offering something of herself here, asking the question about nightmares to begin with even. That said, she closes the doors she opens, carefully but absolutely. For now anyway.

And then, I love this line from Booth..."afraid that saying it out loud will bring the demons back." I don't know why. Scared Booth, slightly superstitious Booth, hurt Booth just gets me every time.

etakate chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Once again Tadpole - your expertise shines... it was just a short little diddy... when I saw that you had written again I got excited and was consequently rewarded, however, maybe you could break tradition and continue on with this one? I'd love to lose myself in a good fanfic and your style just overflows into the awesome category (not to mention: this one's kinda left open with the possibility of a continuation)... sorry, i couldn't be bothered signing in (read: I forgot my password and can't be arsed re-doing it) Take care and welcome back to the Bones Fanfic world!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
"Are you being held captive? If you can't say so, just cough into the phone."

I laughed too. Go Brennan.

Also, you haven't lost anything. How I wish there were more Bones to come from you... *hint hint* :)
eitoph chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is GORGEOUS, you can write these intimate scenes with such ease while I just sit there staring at the keyboard.

This is a new head canon moment for me, I can *so* see this happening and it's just a perfectly on the edge moment that makes their relationship wonderful.

Amazing job, hon!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I long ago stopped reading Bones fics, but when I saw this, I knew I needed to delve in. First, because you wrote it. Second, because I ADORE Season Five. Truly. Season Five made me want to write Bones fan fiction.

This was wonderful. The silences, the unspoken thoughts, the longing to be honest, to finally tell of what's in your heart - all of that comes through. I loved it. Great job. :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Woot! Totally worth the wait!

Season 5 is just my favorite! Thanks, Em! I love the preconfession angst ...