Reviews for The Adventures of Ryder and Jimmy
jokerk118 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
THE CANCERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Darren The Madman and Insanity chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
Yes youre back to continue the story
White Drakim 13 chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
...THE LICH HAS COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!
i think.

aww, ,i'm sorry, hope you get better!
gankaru24 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
The story has a lot of potenti but I feel as if you're rushing it along too fast. Take some time to fully flesh out the characters and their personality, if would really help a lot. Take a look at the awakening og heroes (AT fanfic) for reference of what I'm talking about. Look at how he/she fully fleshes out the character. Good luck to ya! :)
AdventureTimeFanatic chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Last chapter was great and sorry bout ur computer

viruses are lumpin horrible
White Drakim 13 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Yay, cookie!
White Drakim 13 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Not bad, twins.

I love it, althought they could be a little longer, but they're fine as they are.

I actually like the dialouge you guys put in.
If you would like some help (any of you two; doesn't matter to me) for any songs or something, you can always pm me for help.
Until then, I shall keep on reading. Keep up the good work.
P.S. hey, can you do a fight between Ryder and Jimmy vs. ...I dunno, some random girl that they both want? I dunno. I just guessed that some girl would walk up and both of them fight over her.
Steel Celestial chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
DRAMA BOMB! Loved the chapter mans. Great job.
AdventureTimeFanatic chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
I haven't started posting my fanfic yet because of writers block but what I say is be ADD and/or ADHD so you can think about 7 different plots first btw I'm writing my story first for my friends to read keep writing loving the plot
ATF
Steel Celestial chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Thanks for the shoutout! Really good man...s...Anyhoo, awesome! You're improving with each chapter and I love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
First nice story the way they got there could use more explaining along with some background all in all good read
-Al
spiderwilliam13 chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
This is so cool, i'm really looking forward to the next chapter if you guys can make it.
Steel Celestial chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Cool chapter. Pretty funny!
Steel Celestial chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Pretty good!
Steel Celestial chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Pretty good! I can't wait to see how the two boys affect our heroes and Ooo.

Try seperating the lines of dialouge for different characters. Also you should make the chapters longer.

Overall, I can't wait to see more.