Reviews for Bad Pasta
Moss Writer chapter 6 . 5/18
This is such a wonderful story! I must admit, I was a little suspicious in the beginning, but this is so beautiful that I can't even put it in words! I love the suspense and mystery you created and the ending was absolutely perfect. I hope to see more wonderful works like this from you!
Dextra2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
20 Percent Awesomer chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Why did england have to die :'(
fsjal chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Sequel plz or im die
Akiko39 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Great read... are you going to write a sequel? Otherwise I won't know how Italy does against Luciano.
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
Woooooooooow... I was not expecting that. :'D

At first I thought 6 chapters was awfully short for a Gakuen setting and that you'd probably still be updating. Everything but the description went ignored.

Then I read the prologue (that sure was arousing!) and wondered what the plot for the story was.

By the first chapter I was beginning to become fond of a possible future main character. I was impressed by your shameless killing, most authors don't do that, especially not in such an early stage.

The next chapters left a definite impression that this was no ordinary gakuen story and that there was a very abnormal murder/mystery/suspense/detective plot. Would I be considered a sadist to say I was excited (and very urging to NOT get killed towards the poor victims) during reading the suspenseful murders? So that wasn't shameless killing after all? Just a very clever plot.

By now, I was expecting Arthur to end the Spirit (which he still did...) and, if the author were either merciful or didn't want the characters to stay dead, a revival of the victims. Then they'd all live happily ever after and fluffy family stuff would ensue. But, you impressed me once again and killed ALL of them and left us all screaming WHAT?! BUT ISN'T GILBERT GOING TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND GO INVESTIGATE?! By then we realise that Arthur already killed the Spirit and... yeah. Awesome. Little sidenote: more realistic than most AUs.

Rant over, thanks for not adding the drama or romance. Or any non-plot related drama. I don't know if you'll take "evil" as a compliment! xD You let the characters grow on us and BAM! Dead! And cool monster $_$. So... thankyou for sharing it. Really.
AnimeApprentice chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
HOLY SHIT, YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL! That was so cool, the texts from the victims...
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I love thhis! It's so well written and intense!
Jatynzel chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I enjoyed this very much! And ghosties are hacking Gilbert's phone?

Patiently(?) awaiting the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Why the heck do I keep reading your stories?! First Human Curiosity... then this! It's making me all depressed! D: Seriously, they're great! If I could get an account I would, and I would follow/fav/review everything!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
No! We need a sudden plot development that will save Arthur and Arthur will save the day.
Jatynzel chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Oooh Hetalia Horror
This is extremely interesting. I look forward to more chapters
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
in a good way
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Interesting... Oh, poor Arthur.
Still. Looking forward to what you do with Luciano.
Incidentally, have you read Starvanganza by Mary Hoffman at all? If not, it's an interesting coincidence...
Update soon