Reviews for Just a Game
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey!
I don't know what to say. We always knew that Carrows used spells to torture the students but this...
It was something I haven't read before that is for sure.
I must say very good job. Your story shows Susan pretty well (or any other person who would be in a situation like this).

Alicia
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Well, this was something I really haven't expected, so good job on that. I never portrayed Alecto like someone who would sexually torture her students, but I like the way you described it. Again, I think your scenes are very vivid and the way you portray Susan's fear is very realistic. I didn't spot any mistakes, great job!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Oh, poor Susan. That's horrible. Still, I think you tackled such a dark subject really well. I like the way that you delved into Susan's thoughts. Alecto really comes off as such a horrible person in this fic. Well done.
Ebaz chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh, wow. This was some powerful stuff for only three hundred words... Yeah, I feel like we're not told in detail of Hogwarts in Deathly Hallows for this reason. We only get stories through Neville and others, and I can (sadly) see this happening. Poor Susan...
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh golly. Susan!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was a really dark drabble. I feel so bad for Susan! What did she do to upset Alecto? :( I found no mistakes, so good luck in my competition!
still kat chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Powerful stuff for just a drabble. O.O Great work.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013