Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces?
A.K.Author chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
This is beautiful.
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
good story. those two will make really good friends.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
i think lucas understands a lot more than ros thinks
HalandLeg4ever chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Love the vibe between Ros/Lucas. Thanks for sharing it with us :)
rosetintedblindspot chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Nice story, I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Batteredpen chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
A good ending that fits in well with your series of fics in which Lucas and Ros get together. I also liked the way in which you showed the effect of Connie's treachery on the group in more detail.
Sparky75 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Just read from the start, a nice story and I thought you captured Ros and Lucas's friendship well
Antonia Caenis chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Nice finish, wrapping everything up and leaving the story with a slightly upbeat ending. Thanks for sharing.
UKReader chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Lovely ending, lovely story. All nicely done - thanks so much.
LadyDunla chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story with a lovely ending. I enjoyed it and the epilogue was definitely well done. So thank you.
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This is great. Love that it's not an H/R fic.:-)
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great start. Something tells me Ros Isn't all right.
Batteredpen chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Given that Connie the traitor would make every attempt to try and suggest to Ros that she was no better Lucas was spot on. I do like the way you've started to point out the gradual build up of their relationship before Adam returns in one of your later stories (chronologically speaking)
LadyDunla chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Lovely chapter. You captured them well.
Antonia Caenis chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Nice piece of work. The interaction between this pair was pitched just right an it was nice having Lucas' thoughts on Harry and Connie and their part in his time in prison elucidated in a way that fits the character. Thank you!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »