Reviews for Julius Pepperwood and the Search for New Nick Miller's New Trenchcoat
amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I loved it. Your interpretation of Nick playin Julius is spot on , and i can just see Nick having that tantrum. So funny
CrazyforHouse chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Do it! Do it again, please! so funny!
jsq chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I saved this for just the right moment. Thanks for the laugh...and for reminding me that Nick Miller and I hate a lot of the same things.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
" New Nick Miller wanted to be confident in his new New Nick Miller coat, not crazy."

Hahaha ye
TooLazyTo SignIn chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This is so fabulous. The whole thing in the beginning about French Fries and French Bulldogs...so Nick!

And the first jacket is $98. Too much for Julius Pepperwood, much less for Nick Miller. And the perfect yellow coat ends up being a physical enemy (an expensive one!) and I was cracking up. I can totally see it happening.

Nick Miller hates malls. But I love Nick Miller.

Well done.

T
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
this is the best, in so many ways.
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
oh, Julius Pepperwood. You're awesome. that is all
aftertherockets chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
iHe was a detective, after all. And Victoria had a secret./i

Literal laugh-out-loud moment. Your Julius Pepperwood is perfect.
sugarshots chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I died! this was fantastic. Especially "He was a detective, after all. And Victoria had a secret." AHAHH GREAT STUFF!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You did it! And you did it oh so well! So much love for this! Um, can you write Nick Miller all the time? Please and thank you!

I love how Julius Pepperwood escalated over the course of the story...I love how Nick writes him in his head. It is such a laugh! And the reaction to the price is absolutely hilarious and exactly how I reckon Nick would react.

You should definitely try your hand at New Girl more often :)

xx
ssmuggle chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This was hilarious! I was literally laughing out loud! Definitely looking forward to more of your stories! :)
ImaTVJunkie chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I have tears.. TEARS! this was so good. I loved it! Oh Julius Pepperwood is my new hero!
INFAMOUSkidBlue chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is really good! It's a great idea, and really clever! Keep it up :)
Samantha Joan chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hahahaah this was fabulous. "Just. A. Dog." Lol, the entire thought process was so very Nick. Loved this. Now write more. :) Maybe some Nick/Jess stuff. ;)
Miriam chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh my lord! This was fabulous. You've got Nick's voice down so well! Glad you're diving in.