Reviews for Apples and Oranges
kendramccormick chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was adorable. I loved how awkward Donnie was, and the extended fruits metaphor was pretty good.
Princess Crimson chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That was great
Apple and oranges. Good job
Skadadle chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgthisisamzingiloveits omuch!
(Translation - omg this is amazing. I love it so much!)
Queequegg chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I just started reading these, being a fan of Donnie and April myself- this has been BY FAR, the best one I've found! Thanks for the cute little drabble. :)
Mimototokiku chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nice work
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is awesome! I love how this is cute but not cheesy, Donnie balking at the last second is totally IC :) I really hope you write more of these two.
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Dude...Dude... DUDE! This is AMAZING! XD

This is the best reasoning of a lifetime! apples and oranges can be two great tastes that taste great together!

I love how you put that, absolutely perfect!

With this new TMNT series, I fell in love with the pairing, and when they bring Casy in next season, they better NOt break poor Donnie's heart! Who cares if he's not "normal" ninja turtles deserve happiness too! T-T

Thank you so much for writing this. If in the future you feel inclined to write more about my favorite geeky turtle and April, I sure as heck will want to and will read it! X3
Warriorsrock1230 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so adorible!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
For a first story this was really good! I'm probably not the best judge, but I liked it!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
lol, so cute!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awesome! I'd say you captured April and Donnie's personalities very well, and your descriptions were just amazing! Great job! This was a pleasure to read!

Write on! You're awesome at it!
NightOwl285 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this was so cute i loved it!
MusicGeek764 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm not sure how I ended up here, as I normally don't read any romance stories. Generally, they're poorly written and the same plot over and over and over. But this, this is is different. It's well written, which is a marvelous thing in itself. You actually follow the rules of English grammar and spelling (as far as I could tell; I'm not the best at it, but I can catch most errors). And though it's just a one-shot, you actually tell a story, instead of filling it with mindless fluff and two characters just saying "I love you!" to each other. It's cute and funny and fresh and all together enjoyable to read. (For me, it also helps that it's a couple with canon support. No offence to fanon shippers, but I've always preferred canon.) So, wonderful job overall, and, despite my first thoughts, I really enjoyed reading. :)
clary2008 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
. .
I want them canon, they're just perfect together.
geminidragon76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013