Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
AlsoAFan chapter 1 . 7/6
This made me smile, but not without shedding some tears first.
JulesCapulet chapter 32 . 9/20/2014
You made me cry :(
Shadow-Walker-Locke chapter 32 . 8/13/2014
OMG I LOVE YOU YOU ARE AWESOME!

I cried through the last, like, five to seven chapters! If it had been a sad ending I'd probably hate you but now I'm crying tears of joy. You. Are. My. Favourite. Person. Ever.

Don't ever change, my friend, and keep up the good work!
Lizi chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Espero que Sam y Gabriel sean pareja.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 32 . 11/1/2013
Love love love the ending. Loved the whole story ( read both btw). I laughed, I cried ( internally).
Midnite OniHime chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
firstly, let me just point out that you just made a random stranger cry. thanks for that. I just spent the last few minutes crying into my pillow like a teenage girl. :\
Secondly, and more importantly, you are an amazing, amazing author and in the space of the last 24hrs I have cringed in horror, whooped with joy, had my heart broken, needed a cold shower, cried with happiness - and grief- and have no nails left because they were chewed off in anxiety. Yes, I get emotionally invested in the fics I read, but rarely do I get QUITE as worked up as I have in this story. It was a gut-wrenching emotional rollercoaster and I alternately loved and hated every minute of it. the mark of a great author is the ability to draw out a response from the reader, and you are truly brilliant. so yeah, that's basically all I wanted to say. :)
Firedrakewicked chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Holy crap I love this so much! Half the time I read fics for angst and unrequited love and drop it when they get happy and domestic because the little heart lurches vanish but this is just too good! I love how you did them together, because I just realized I always drop the other fics because Dean and Cas get all dopey and everything's good and they're just stereotypical boyfriends. No, they're still ridiculously in character only, together! Still with problems and both carrying crap and not knowing what's going on but still themselves. They're not defined by their relationship but by their personalities which is amazing. I usually hate the domestic aspect but you write it so well I feel it, I can't stop smiling! I loved how you didn't go straight to the smut either, focusing on the relationship and the 'them' aspect first. Seriously, chapter 13 and I'm already in love with you for writing this. Except for a few minor things here and there, I really have nothing bad to say about this fic, and a good few of the critiques are just editing problems and an odd word choice or two. The characterization is amazing, and how Sam doesn't take a backseat in the fic amongst the pining, or even the resolved relationship goodness. I love his role in this too. I also never review or comment on a fic so the fact that I simply couldn't wait to reply to you about it's quality is just another testament to in itself. Another thing is that I don't often give effusive praise either. Just... I've never read them like this ever and I'm suddenly wishing everyone did because you've probably ruined me for them being all cutesy ever again because after this I don't know how well others are gonna stand up. I haven't even gotten halfway through the whole fic yet! I didn't have it in me to wait though because it was too good not to warrant letting you know immediately. So nothing but good comments from me! I love this fic to death, with the perfect mix of angst and pining versus fluff. I'm looking forward to the rest of it, and can't wait to see how it turns out. Thank you so much for writing it and keep on keeping on because this was perfect.
La Ann chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
This story is such an beautiful emotional rollercoaster. Bet my pretty ass that I'm going to read it again sometime.
Demina Wrupind chapter 32 . 8/17/2013
I don't even have the words for how amazing this story is. This was seriously one of the best stories I have ever read, and it is definitely going in my favorites. :D
bakabelle chapter 32 . 7/30/2013
First of all, I would like to point out that I have never cried so hard reading a fic, that was truly painful, how did you even write that without crying? It was brilliantly written but really painful. This is such a great story but he saddest one I have ever read, just wow, well done!
Drawing water on fire chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Well that just kinda killed me in the inside a little bit
Drawing water on fire chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
heheheh
Drawing water on fire chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
LoVed this chapter
Drawing water on fire chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
O_o
Drawing water on fire chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Love this story soo much