Reviews for Right As Rain
ServerusSnapeIsMineAndOnlyMine chapter 1 . 1/2
I. Love. It.! I'm not normally into the whole Munk/Misto thing, but this was AWSOME! I'm gonna get a dictionary and see if I can find out what freakin half of those words meant now!
Snurre Tom von der Eisenbahn chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This story made me happy. I don't see a lot of Munkustrap slash so this was a new way to look at the relationships for me. I think you tell the story with no loose ends and reasonable characterizations. Nothing is simplified. I would read it again.
CrazyIndigoChild chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
OMFG! I LOVE this fic! I can't believe how much the CATS fanbase is lacking in Munku/Misto and here you are with M/M GOLD! The characters were perfect and I could easily see them face these insecurities (especially Munkustrap) And Misto... LOVE, he isn't the girl everyone portrays him as, and I love that you can make him somewhat 'feminine' while keeping in mind that he is, in fact, male ;)

Please write a sequel! I must read more of this! You cannot believe how little of this couple there is out there!

Awesome plot, awesome story, and AMAZING characters as well as dialogue ;)
DontBeAZombie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awww, man. I love this couple, they are cute ) I love your writing style, the way you describe the chars and the whole sotry altogether is amaing! :)

Please write a sequel! It would be amazing... You should post this up in the CATS forum
NothingFromNowhereImNoOneAtAll chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I absolutely loved this story—not going to lie. It’s one of the best slash stories in this fandom that I’ve stumbled upon.

Now, I'll admit: I'm a big TuggerXMistoffelees fan (I know, it's the most overdone slash pairing in this fandom, but I adore it), MunkustrapXMistoffelees isn't a pairing that I've ever really thought of, much less read about.

This story has seriously got me reconsidering that.

But I think what really got me was the writing. This was SO well written. I loved the little one-liners that you put in with the character's relation of events, from Misto's "Did I just use the term ‘fall in love?’ I think I've gone 'round the bend," to Munkustrap's internalization of the words he hates... All of it. As well as gems like, "Note to self—do not make remarks around Rum Tum Tugger that could be taken literally and end up with painful results," and "Together we watch the Great Rumpus Cat off in the distance, who is busy valiantly trying to catch his own tail.”

And your characters! Tugger has been and will always be my favorite, so it’s so NICE to see him fleshed out so well. I love his interaction with Mistoffelees (calling him “kid” and all), and the fact that he’s actually friends with Munkustrap makes me want to squeal a tiny bit. Kudos for keeping him in-character and making him so likable.

I also loved Misto, in his brutal honesty and innocence, but Munkustrap made my heart melt. I loved the way you painted him—the tribe leader who has no idea what the hell he’s doing. I think that’s what I loved the most about it, you know? The fact that the both of them were so sure of who the other was while they weren’t quite so sure about themselves. I think that’s why the two perspectives really worked, and ultimately, why the romance in this story worked. It was very romantic and very, very sweet.

I’ll stop eating your reviews page now. Long story short, this was excellent. Great job!

—NothingFromNowhere
Swiping Monocles chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
hehe, awwwwwwwwh

c:

That was beautiful, and a couple of times in there I felt like smacking some sense into Munkus

...brilliant! You writing really connects!

:D
RikuTakahashi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Bravo! Bravo! Wonderful! Maybe a sequel?
Novitascia chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Me likes, Me want sequel!
StarWarsMuffin chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
So this was the first Mistoff/Munku fanfiction I ever read. It got me totally hooked! I love the way you write, not to mention your knack of going along with personality- a lot of people overplay Mistoffelees as the female, girly, overly shy character, when really he's not like that at all! This is a perfect mix, and I only wish more people would like this pairing! Beautiful!
Mistoffelees980 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That story was so cute. I think Stoff and Munk make a cute couple. Thanks for writting, I really enjoyed reading it.
Zapharina chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You are extremely talented. Please tell me that by now you've made a career out of writing, because if anyone should be able to you should.
Wolfjet chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This is an AWESOME fic! Excellently written; I loved how it switched between the two characters' viewpoints. The emotional conflict in Munkustrap was very powerful indeed. This is definitely going on my "Favorites" list!
tormented eyes chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
My god, that was by far the best Cats slash fic I've read so far. How did I not find this sooner? *cries* I am in love with the Misto/Munku pairing. They just work. *nods* And I simply love your characters, especially Tugger. He made me giggle. Very well written and so wonderful to read. You, my dear, are my all time favorite person. *bows*
Cheese Processor chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow, i really liked this, it is very erotic, but not overdone :D, i cant wait to read the sequel story :D
Ciu Sune chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That are no words to describe how good I think this story is. It is actually one of the first, well, good, Cats fanfcition I've seen. And what a first! You write so well, and while I was a little wary of the different povs, you pulled it off marvolously. Your wording and wordplay were amusing and unusual and kept me wanting to read this story to the end. You had a great way of switching the way the cats thought and sounded as you switched povs, too.

I especially liked Munkustrap's little soliliqy about words he doesn't like. Also, Rum Tum Tugger was very, very fun to read. He made me smile :)

Another thing that made me smile; Mistoffolees and his "I am NOT a kitten!" bit, as well as his polite bluntness. Classics when done well, and you did it well.

I would definitely enjoy a sequel, and I look forward to reading everything you might post. This story is going straight into my favs too!

Bravo.