Reviews for Duality of the Dragon Kings
HevnoAngered chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
. . .Well that was amazing. Is the story over? Ehh, before I get to that.

That ending though! That ending! Quo Vadis? Nusquam.

Okay back. I was very happy to catch up on this today. I was looking up the 13th Royal Knight when I remembered your fic. Keep up the good work!
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
And there went my favorite digimon.
anonymous chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
please continue with this magnificent story!
Coppa-Cola chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I like how you did the Sherlock Holmes thing with Duftmon; very clever.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Ohhh...the wedding is coming. I truly feel bad for Seraphimon, marrying the sister of three (probably over protective) brothers. And Peidmon, hmmm...interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Can you add the chapter of how they got there humanoid forms
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
What Calumon fallows and find Megidramon when even his brothers and sister fail to track him well quick question is this the Tamer's guilmon and calumon because that is the exact sake case where calumon is all was near one of the tamers digimon
HevnoAngered chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Really awesome and informative.
Interesting to see Seraphimon's power revered so highly. Just going by his track record lol. With the way these things play, I'm curious to see if the Demon Lords will be involved at all. I think in particular Lucemon and Lilithmon would be very interesting by way of Lilithmon being a fallen Ophanimon.
On a side note I think you might be interested in the fic 'Lilith of the Garden' as it has a similar feel to this fic.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Poor poor Seraphimon. Has to deal with the 3 most powerful over-protective brothers of all time. Great chapter. Also, shouln't Ophanimon/Magnadramon be a Dragon Queen instead of a King?
HevnoAngered chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Really intriguing story. Not sure how this is going to end. Such a mystery.
Gallantmon7196 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Hahahaha, funny chapter. Really like how you made Goldramon Ulforceveedramon and Magnamon, but I wonder who Azulongmon is going to be?
Gallantmon7196 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Interesting interesting story. If you could make a loose story of these one shots then it could be pretty good.