Reviews for The Alpha and The Omega
baby girl chapter 12 . 2/12
you have an amazing gift for writing stories
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
This was one mighty fine, well written with a boatload of fantastic imagination infused story. You, dear, talented writer, created such a stupendous AU for all of these wonderful Supernatural characters... be they the good... the bad... and the just plain ugly *Heh-Heh-Heh-Heh-Heh*.

I want to give you a big hug, high-fives and loud cheers with accompaning applause, but since I cannot do so in person, I'm sending these feels to you (figuratively) via the ethernet *huge, happy smile*, in gratitude for writing and sharing this epic fanfiction with we readers.

I look forward to seeing more of your marvelous stories here on this (and other) fanfiction sites.

Take care and a most Happy Thanksgiving (2015) from a new fan (that being me, gguy)!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
Where are the sequel(s) and what are they called?! Anyway I loved it and I am hoping one or both (since you said there would be at least two) sequels have already been written and posted?!
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This was a really good story and I found that I couldn't quit reading it. I enjoyed the mythological aspects of it and I liked the whole Alpha/Omega influence.
l chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Love your fic.
samisnotevil chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Love your fic. Very imaginative how you included most of the SPN character s. And of course the brother love always feels right.
SapphireBlue82 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
That was actually really really good. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. I loved it, honestly. I liked how you took aspects from several different seasons and merged them. Thank you for writing this!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I'll say it again: awesome story.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
It was awesome, I am so glad I read it! I love your stories. :D Especially (I've said it before and I'll say it again) Sam! :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This is a very interesting and unique perspective. I have a lot questions and can't wait to see how the plot develops in the next chapters.
kb18142 chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I read this story in one morning!
Great job, and the way you brought in the Virtues and the Elementals and Justice was AWESOME!
Kudos!
nupinoop296 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
What an enjoyable story! I wish there was more of it.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Oh, this is really very interesting.

I figure, that, even without Azezal's blood, Sam is still Lucifer's vessel, since that was set in motion long before any of them came into being. Only now, Yellow Eyes will not be able to control Sam's powers; which is cool.

I am interested in why you separated them from John though.
OrionPax9 chapter 12 . 2/21/2013