Reviews for The Alpha and The Omega
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 12 . 1/11
Where are the sequel(s) and what are they called?! Anyway I loved it and I am hoping one or both (since you said there would be at least two) sequels have already been written and posted?!
Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
This was a really good story and I found that I couldn't quit reading it. I enjoyed the mythological aspects of it and I liked the whole Alpha/Omega influence.
l chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Love your fic.
samisnotevil chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Love your fic. Very imaginative how you included most of the SPN character s. And of course the brother love always feels right.
SapphireBlue82 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
That was actually really really good. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. I loved it, honestly. I liked how you took aspects from several different seasons and merged them. Thank you for writing this!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
I'll say it again: awesome story.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
It was awesome, I am so glad I read it! I love your stories. :D Especially (I've said it before and I'll say it again) Sam! :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
This is a very interesting and unique perspective. I have a lot questions and can't wait to see how the plot develops in the next chapters.
kb18142 chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I read this story in one morning!
Great job, and the way you brought in the Virtues and the Elementals and Justice was AWESOME!
Kudos!
nupinoop296 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
What an enjoyable story! I wish there was more of it.
Souless666 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Oh, this is really very interesting.

I figure, that, even without Azezal's blood, Sam is still Lucifer's vessel, since that was set in motion long before any of them came into being. Only now, Yellow Eyes will not be able to control Sam's powers; which is cool.

I am interested in why you separated them from John though.
Selene-daughter of the sea chapter 12 . 2/21/2013