Reviews for Emperor's Proposal
Need next chapterrrrr xo
Akakurov chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
Can you update?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
hello? I just want you to know that your story is good. please continue writing it maybe not now but in the coming years it would be a waste it not continued. thank you
KagamiPiyo chapter 10 . 9/16/2017
You probably won't be updating anymore, since it's been three years already, almost four. I just want to say that this is really good and it's a shame that it won't be continued anymore. I especially love the interaction between Akashi and Kuroko so much, and Akashi knew he had fallen in love with her. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that this story is really amazing and I love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
Please update. We eagerly await your return. T.T
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2017
Ahh! This fic is so great! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
You should totally continue this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
Please please update!
GiyoMiyo chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Please don't leave this story on hiatus any longer! We need you back. T.T
iamaReader.iamaGirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2017
Jesus, I still reread this story every now and then. Still hoping for its completion even if it's in the far future. In Akashi-kun's words, "The fire you have ignited is too late to be extinguished."
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2017
This fic is seriously so amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next. So, please, I request you to continue it soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2017
Ah! It's amazing, truly! By teh way, you should totally show an altercation between Haizaki and Akashi, as he would would try to hurt/take advantage of Kuroko for Akashi replacing him with Ryouta. And counting into picture, Ryouta's interest in Kuroko now, it would serve double purpose for Haizaki in trying to antagonize both, Akashi and Ryouta. It would be awesome. So, please consider this! Keep going, you're doing a great job. Hope to see you back soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
Please! Please! continue this fic! We poor souls beg you!
blueterrarium chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
In this chapter (chapter 8), the part where Akashi leaned his head onto Tetsumi's shoulder was akin to Zen Wistaria. Just a piece of my thought btw. I have already reading Emperor's Proposal for many times now and there is no time when I read this story that I didn't hope for you to continue this story. It might sound selfish of me, for I didn't know your circumtances that causing you to not continuing your story, but I sincerely hope that you will continue this story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2017
Please, please, think about continuing this work, dear author-san! It's gorgeous!