Reviews for Emperor's Proposal
Eleoopy chapter 10 . 10/12
Apparently when I am away from FF, you updated three chapters and now on hiatus(?!). I love these 3 chapters. Love the tiny mention of Kise obsession of Kuroko and just love AkaKuro moments! Please update the next chapter soon now that you got me back on this story!

If you are busy with life, well I will patiently wait until your return :)
It's a lovely story. I can't wait to read more. Please don't forget about this story... Update soon when possible?
yuuki24688 chapter 10 . 9/27
I really do wish that this story continued updating.
It is truly lovely.
yuuki24688 chapter 3 . 9/27
This was adorable... for the lake of better words.
I'm not a fan of romance either, but I think I just might like this one.
Ahhhh~ this story is nicely well written and i like it~

Tho i'm a bit confused at the last part, why was tamaki crying in her sleep?

Hope u update soon~
ScarletEden chapter 10 . 8/8
I really like this story, like you have no idea. I hope you decide to finish it one day, and best of luck to you for whatever problems you're facing!
Happy-With-Anime chapter 1 . 7/19
Hey Author-san. I usually don't read Fem stories but your story just really clicked with me! The fluff is making my fangirl overflow! XD Thank you so much for being an author and just keep up the good work!
firelass19 chapter 10 . 7/8
I think that this fic is absolutely adorable! I love Akashi . I Kise too but... he's in the way of akashi so hes... the enemy!
I love your writing style! It's very professional :)
Nana3301 chapter 10 . 6/14
This storybis sooooooo damn amazing omgaddddd
At first i was like 'female kuroko, bleh wtf' but then at the middle of the first chapter i couldn't stop reading for my life. This is so amazing really ols consider continuing this story. It'd be absofuckinglutely awe-way-some!
Harihi chapter 10 . 6/9
I'am actually surprised that i never read this chapter before. I've been loving your story since chapter one and it was in my fave, I'm actually quite shocked by the fact that i missed the chapter alarming me of an update months ago.

As always (even if idk if I ever send review) I loved this chapter and I really hope that you are continuing this story (pls tell me if you aren't, it'll be less of a torture while waiting XD)
Well a really late happy birthday to you.
winter snow14 chapter 10 . 6/9
Your fan chapter 8 . 6/8
...just when will you update. I am dying to read the next chapter... You are so amazing yet really cruel T_T
reginefrance04 chapter 10 . 6/1
Author-san, please update as soon as you can?! :'(
#AkakuroForever 3
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 10 . 5/25
Woah, usually I'm not one for gender crossing, but i liked it! Please continue! Keep up the good work
Zivyx chapter 10 . 5/22
Kise never had a chance...