Reviews for Little by little
kikyo higurashi 101 chapter 9 . 2/23
Finish it please and make Rin catch Kagura forcing herself on Sesshomaru during there trip
I'm so that there is a little bit of a hurt comfort
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
hello there: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
OMG THIS IS TOOOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! OMG OMG I'M DYING FOR THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOOON!
blackacess chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
love it! hope you will update soon :)
Taraah36 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Hahaha, all this time it's been Inuyasha isolating and 'protecting' her. Stupid dog, Rin needs companionship.

I can't wait for her to realize that she's not allergic to Sessh, but in love.

What is going through her roomates heads right now?

How will they react to Rin and her guys?

Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Praise the lord you updated this is my favorite story at the moment please update asap
Sewetcups2 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
Inuyasha is such an idiot but it will be interesting to see rin's confrontation with sesshomaru. Update when you can!
Kate chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please add a new chapter soon. I just started reading this story and it's soooooo good!
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
adorable yet not I like it I like how this story's going
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
I really love it!
StoriedFabric chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Amazing chapter - loved the S/R moments! Thanks for the long awaited update :)
blackacess chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
ooooohhh ! love it ! please update again soon :)
chylenn chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Rin is quite cute in trying to sort out how to act around Sesshomaru.
With Sesshomaru being very sure of his love for Rin, he should be assisting her in these awkward moments. I think that as soon as they get to that comfortable stage, there will be more than "development". Sesshomaru is already acting like any typical male alpha - very protective and very possesive of his mate. Well, she was born for him after all!
vidanime chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Rin is finally getting what Sess really means to her. Please update fast. I want to see how she will handle going on a trip with him.