Reviews for Little by little
Kate chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Please add a new chapter soon. I just started reading this story and it's soooooo good!
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
adorable yet not I like it I like how this story's going
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
I really love it!
StoriedFabric chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Amazing chapter - loved the S/R moments! Thanks for the long awaited update :)
blackacess chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
ooooohhh ! love it ! please update again soon :)
chylenn chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Rin is quite cute in trying to sort out how to act around Sesshomaru.
With Sesshomaru being very sure of his love for Rin, he should be assisting her in these awkward moments. I think that as soon as they get to that comfortable stage, there will be more than "development". Sesshomaru is already acting like any typical male alpha - very protective and very possesive of his mate. Well, she was born for him after all!
vidanime chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Rin is finally getting what Sess really means to her. Please update fast. I want to see how she will handle going on a trip with him.
crazykenz chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
HAHAHAHA! she has them wrapped around her finger!XD that's awesome

update soon!
Mary chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Poor Rin she is starting to get confused with her feelings
jj chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
I love it
Taraah36 chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Lol, i love it! Sessh, sure has a way,of flustering his intended. I wonder if it will be like this for the rest of their lives? Him doing or saying things to make her blush like a silly school girl? That would be the most adorable relationship.

Update soon! I love how the guys go where she goes. Its like shes accident prone and needs to be watched like a hawk haha.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
haa quiero mas eee mas de esto haa y me encanta cuando rin dice sesshoumaru sama y el no puede negarse jaja fue graciosos cuando inuyasha y rin se caian de risa y espero seguir biendo a sesshoumaru esprimiendose de los celos buaaajajaj
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
jaja que celosos
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
hoo nooooooo pobre rin
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
haa que hermosa rin y tan manipuladora con lo chiquita que es