Reviews for Guardian of Friendship
For example chapter 6 . 5/24
Good...good...oh no they got captured! Lol. But yeah this is a awesome story...it be good.
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 6 . 3/4
Wow. It's been over two years since you last updated this. Plus, you left us on a cliffhanger. I was in the story, I was thinking ahead, I was appreciating the characters, the WHAM! It's over. It's been over two years. Estimated chance of an update: little to none. I'm disappointed in you, frankly. Please update, even though you probably won't see this because you probably already disconnected your email and everything. Please; come back to us. We're waiting.

On a different note, I like what you did with Manny being Artemis. However, I think it would have been really nice if even after Percy told them about her, they didn't meet her for a while. No offense meant though; I love what you did, too.

Again, please update. I want to see what comes next. Unless your dead, of course. I won't hold you accountable for an update if you're dead, of course.
Penny Lu chapter 6 . 1/4
Wow this is great
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Dudeeee it's been 2 years! I think I've reviewed before :p please update!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
must must update soon please
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
There is a chance that you'll have to continue the story?
VioletsAreFangirls chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
This is a great story and exactly what i was looking for...
Do you know any others like this?
Plus, would it be possible for the guardians to find out that the blood on the sidewalk was actually Tide's? Cause that would cause just a teensy bit of tension.
You don't have to... I am pretty bad at writing so the idea probably sucks
Rosycat chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
*sigh* seems like you forgot.. After 2 years... Too bad. I would have faved this...
Thesonofhadesisnico chapter 4 . 7/28/2015
I'm guessing the person helping Pitch is Nyx goddess of night.
ccshaney chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhh so heart wrenching QQ
Kindstar chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Lol the title of one of my fav DP and ROTG fanfiction sis in this chap.
WAIT! If Styx is after Percy because of the broken swear, than she'll be after... JASON AND THALIA!
NNNNOOOOOOOO PITCH YOU SON OF A GORGON! RETURN TIDE... PERCY... WHATEVER HIS NAME IS AND JACK OR I'LL MAKE NICO SEND YOU TO THE FEILD OF PUNISHMENT FOR ALL ETERNITY!
Kindstar chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
... So now River Styx is in this? I thought she was a reaper? Lol Monster High reference.
Kindstar chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
*spits out word in discust* Pitch
teamleoforlife chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Love this, please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MORE THAN A YEAR! You have to update. It's a great story.