Reviews for Guardian of Friendship
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MORE THAN A YEAR! You have to update. It's a great story.
Perachel chapter 6 . 4/4
I totally just caught up with this story and it's AMAZING! Will you please update it? I'm a major PJO fan and I totally love Jack Frost! So please, update!
Ltowls chapter 6 . 4/1
Please try to update! It's soooooooooooo good!
Wow! This story is amazing! PLEASE write soon *wail* you can't leave me hanging! :)
Daphdaphdaph3 chapter 6 . 1/3
Um... More please?
Abigaia the Wolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Love this story I want more
DemigodNephilim chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Hey if you aren't continue could i...adopt it? Idk. I'm jus dying to know what happens. Please update. I'm only on watt pad btw. thx.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
Update, if you don't mind. this is an awesome fic.
DemigodNephilim chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
1. I'm not on fanfiction. I'm on wattpad
2. Dude! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER FOR MORE THAN A YEAR! UPDATE! OR I SHALL THROW YOU INTO TARTARUS TO ROT FOR ETERNITY!
3. So much for 'i'll try not to take so long this time'
4. YOU WILL UPDATE. NOW.
5. Your PJO/ROTG cover is the BEST i've ever read. (apart from the fact that you haven't updated in a year) So...you HAVE to U.P.D.A.T.E.
6. Thanks
Thevalientchild910 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Plzplz
Plzplz
Plzpl need u 2
This is amazing
midnightreunion chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
This NEEDS to be a movie.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Please please please please please please please please please update! Omg, I really really really really really really really really really really love this story. When you didn't update, I had to come up with my own! It wasnt half as good as yours! Please update! 3
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Please please please update! I really really love this story!
demigodVixen chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
i just realized Pitch is a freaking shadow vampire he feeds off fear of mortals who else caught that
demigodVixen chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
i sware on the river styxs i never saw that one coming ;lol