Reviews for Season's Greetings, Jack Frost
hogwartsstories chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Cool story bro
Guest chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
Keep going please its such a good series
Pleaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
Just amazing
Izane Sunstrider chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMEEE!
Izane Sunstrider chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
*GASP* JACK! EEEEEEEEEEEPPPP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) oh, errrmmm, that's gonna be awkward, since Jack has never seen Autumn, and, um, LOLZ, THIS IZ EPIC! DDDDDDDD
Izane Sunstrider chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
MEEEP! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTTTEE! *grins and giggles uncontrollably, very much like Tooth (yes, I really did that)* Aaawwww, Pitchie is just a little sweetheart! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (please don't give me nightmares, Pitch. It was a compliment. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):) :):):):):):)
Serenity'sfire98 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Jack telling that story... I just had to go and rethink my entire existence. I really did. That was amazing.
Volcarona Flame chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
I love the sound of this story!
The-Icechild chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Can't wait for next chap!
foxglove chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
WHERE BEA?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBYYYYYYYY! D:
You can't do this!

foxglove- : 3
swarupdaz chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was a very good read in a long time. Thank you very much for the intricately detailed yet simplistically lovely story to the amazing Dreamworks title. I've been through some of the other fan-fiction on Rise of The Guardians and I must say that this is undoubtedly THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER READ. Keep up the awesome work. All the Best.
Warm Regards
Swarup Das
foxglove chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
CURSE YOU ABBY! You take forever to write about Bea! D:
Taranodongirl1 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
And the plot thickens
foxglove chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
AWESOME! THE NEXT CHAPTER, UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE! XD
The next chapter is finally going to be about Uncle Pitch and Bea! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!
I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you again!

Solongs and thanks for all the fish! :D
foxglove chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Nice... :) So, if Pitch is my uncle... And he's Autumn's grandfather...
Dose that make her my grand-cousin or something? Oh well, I'll think of it latter. Great chapter Abby! :D
Now the fun really begins!

Solongs and thanks for all the fish! :D