Reviews for Ethereal
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Sci-fi is a genre I rarely peek into (for reasons that I don't even know), but you've pulled me in from the start. I love Daikeru (which is in this story, just as I love brotherly love (which is also in this story). I love yaoi and Takeru angst in general, so of course when I found this I was going to read it anyways. I'm not a huge fan of Yamato/Joe, though, but I've never looked into it and as they say, don't criticize until you've tried it twice. So maybe I'll learn to adjust to it.

Also, this isn't the first fic I've read where the digidestined have supernatural powers, so I wasn't surprised when Daisuke started throwing fire shit everywhere and TK started teleporting places. Though I do feel like the actual digimon partners themselves are a bit left out in the battle. Granted, not everyone can remember them, but they had such an unbreakable bond in the series, so...

Thirdly: Daisuke's new attitude. Gah, whoever said the more of an asshole you are, the more fangirls you'll get is right. Of course, being away from your world with little contact with the human race can change someone, but... but... but god...

Cocky Daisuke equals happy reader. :)

And Ryo. Oh, gosh, Ryo. You see little of him in everything else (ok so a lot in Tamers but in Adventure/02 he's there but not really there and you get the point) so it's good to see he plays a role. At first I figured he was an OC but then he was like, "You can just call me Ryo," and I just died.

And Piximon is just how we all remember him: a smart ass but adorable piece of shit.

Anyways, to the point of my ridiculous babble: I'm really sad that you haven't updated this story in such a long time. It is great and I love how you made Takeru such a narcissist about everything. He, too, is an asshole and I love it. I also love the relationship between him and Ken in the beginning. That was interesting.

What I'm saying is, I hope you find time to update this. :)
Celaj15 chapter 19 . 6/3/2014
If this was what happened in the anime, it would've been a damn good show. lol If only I came across fanfiction sooner so I could read this awesome gem. :D
Jordan3Daikeru chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Please bring this story back to like its a freaking fantastic story! :D
amedox chapter 19 . 1/14/2009
Man, no matter how many times I read this, I still love this story.
Eremija chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
UPDATE ALREADYY! PLLEEASSEE!
Avaunt chapter 19 . 12/3/2008
I Know this story is dead, which really is a shame. One of the best Digimon stories i have ever read. Hope that maybe someday you'll start it back up... its just too good!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 19 . 9/5/2008
so tk is the bleeding tree? poor tk and also is frontier gonna be here since ryo was?
Among the Audience chapter 19 . 8/12/2008
though I realize it's dead now, I figured I should mention that I really liked this story and hope it can be brought back from the dead someday! )
lovlee chapter 19 . 6/13/2007
I love this story and hope you will finnish it:)
renAku chapter 19 . 12/25/2006
hahah i love ryo in this chapter!

this plot is brilliant... i don't know why you haven't completed this... :(

please continue :)
Shido chapter 19 . 12/23/2006
Wow, this story is unreal with it's quality. It's simply great. Really.

I look forward towards the next chapter, no matter how long it takes (though I would like it sooner rather than later of course _)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 12/3/2006
I don't think I've ever reviewed for this story before, but I just wanted to say that it's a really great fic. This was the fic that renewed my interest in Digimon fanfics and I love it.
Zeionia aka Disturbed chapter 19 . 9/27/2006
I enjoy this reading this story. I like the pace at which the events are progressing and where the characters are going. There are a few problems that bug me.

A lot of what you write is wordy that makes the sentences muddled and hard to read. I can see in the text where you switch from maturer writing to hurried writing.

Not knowing what specifically happened to Takeru lessens the entensity of his emotions. I know something bad happened to him but not what, and it's becoming annoying.

Finally, I have a question. Takeru used his powers to tranport Ken and him to Tokyo in the real world. Couldn't he have used his powers to get away from the hospital, or did something stop him from using his powers there? Later on he says his powers have been dormant for four year, have they been dormant or repressed?

Thanks for writing this story. I want to know what happens next! _
leafylass chapter 19 . 12/1/2005
i loved the chapter, especially the interaction between the characters. hopefully the next chapter will contain lots of takeru and daisuke too.

update soon!
Alice chapter 19 . 11/13/2005
Oh, please, please uptade more often! This story is too good to be left alone.