Reviews for Hell hath no fury
SarahKnight chapter 17 . 3/25
'No, there's just something about the whole me annoying you, you jumping to my bait thing that's a real turn on. Sorry.' LOL! Not that this was the only funny line in the story, but this one really cracked me up. It's all just so readable and compelling even though the vast majority of it is just Sherlock and John hanging out and looking after each other - I love how the whole story is basically h/c but at the same time there's the case driving it forward. Also how the last one was John ill and this one's Sherlock ill. Sorry, injured. ;) Really enjoyed both stories, thanks for the good read :)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 17 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this!
librarywitch chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Oh well done. I think you pegged our boys feelings for one another perfectly. I like the resolution with the Women. Nice mystery. Great humor too!
chironsgirl chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I have been that drunk.
chironsgirl chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
I remember the incident that John is referring to. A concert violinist had epileptic seizures so bad that the levels of medication she was on were toxic and life threatening. So an operation was done to remove the most traumatized area of her brain. The surgeons were in a sweat because they worried about her losing her ability with music. But as soon as she was able to sit up she grabbed her violin and played. They had to operate two more times to clear out the scarred part of her brain, and each time the surgeons had caniptions about her losing her music.
But Mother Nature can fix things. During the years that the epilepsy was wrecking her brain, the brain itself was rewiring. The brain moved the music center away from the seizure site and rebuilt itself were there was no damage. So even with almost a quarter of her brain removed the violinist is plenty ok.
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Just for clarification, I started on your works by reading "The Case of the Missing Brother". Curious that something seemed already established, (seizures), I finally came across this, "Hath no", which appeared to be the clear beginning of it. Is "The Missing Brother" supposed to follow directly after this story, or is there one more I've missed? I'm quite interested in this particular, let me see, "universe", as some people describe it nowadays? I prefer the more traditional "series" or "continuation", but that's just me. Love to hear back from you. "Hath no" and "Missing Brother" have both became quick favorites of mine.

Sincerely,
Very 'not good'. :/ Star
macgyvershe chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
What is Irene playing at? :D Star
macgyvershe chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Irene. The Baddy with great lips. Now the plot starts to thicken and I'm terribly interested in the next chapter. :D Star
macgyvershe chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
So Sherlock worries that his past has been a factor in his present injury. How like him to try to link everything up. Great chapter. I like that John learns that the sleepy questions were Sherlock shamming for him. :D Star
macgyvershe chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
A brain out of control would be Sherlock's worst nightmare. Great chapter. :D Star