Reviews for New World In My View
pyrojack25 chapter 5 . 7/15
;)
galwidanatitud chapter 8 . 7/11
I hope Otis finds her. :-)
vettech60 chapter 8 . 7/11
I love reading this from the beginning again! Can't wait for more!
lilnightmare17 chapter 8 . 7/11
This was an awesome chapter and I look forward to your next one.
galwidanatitud chapter 7 . 6/16
oh daryl. suffering from foot insert to mouth disease, are we? :D
lilnightmare17 chapter 7 . 6/16
Awesome chapter and I look forward to your next one.
F-Kenai23 chapter 7 . 6/16
I love this! I read the previous story and am so happy your picking it back up. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens in this version.
Leah Tatyana Nicole chapter 6 . 5/22
I really like this keep it up
lilnightmare17 chapter 6 . 5/20
Awesome story so far and I look forward to reading more.
devoncarman chapter 6 . 5/12
I wonder is Shane will get jealous of Daryl and Miri's growing relationship/bond. Or if he'll try anything with her because he cant have Lori. Cant wait to see when Daryl and Miri get drunk together in the CDC, that sounds like an interesting time.
galwidanatitud chapter 6 . 5/12
i can see Shane showing his real color right quick. i wonder what kind of crazy he's going to unleash.
0netflixme0 chapter 5 . 4/30
Plz update this story soon I love it.
zeldadragondraco chapter 5 . 4/28
So a Steve story AND a Bucky story? Good lord, girl. You have blessed us with this news. I am so down to read those stories! Please let me know when that is uploaded, I will follow it immediately. I'm excited!
galwidanatitud chapter 5 . 4/24
poor Alice. and this is just the beginning. :(
zeldadragondraco chapter 4 . 4/17
Yes I am liVING for this story! I realize that I have already read over half of your story before but I am eager to read what you have rewritten and added! I love your writing, please never stop. Also, I saw that you're thinking about a Steve Rogers/OC story. Umm, YES. Please do so whenever you get a chance. You're brilliant and so precious and I adore you. Thanks for sharing your work.