Reviews for New World In My View
I think the only good thing that comes out of this hiatus-hell is that you'll be updating this story! Really looking forward to Season 5 with Miri snd Big. Just wondering how you are going to write Daryl post 'Coda' as I cant see him as depressed over what happened in this as he was on the show considering he has Miri and Bug. So hopefully no seriously depressed Daryl right?
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 62 . 4/8
This is probably my favourite Walking Dead fic. I love your characters and how you have made them seamlessly fit into the storyline of the show and the lives of the characters in it. You're a great writer and I am anxiously awaiting new chapters.
FioreMartrus chapter 62 . 3/7
Hola, ¡Tú historia es increíble espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo! También espero que no te moleste que haya escrito en español.
Katarzyna88gb chapter 62 . 3/3
Hello again :) so glad that you are back, waiting for more chapters, wish you all the best
Please update this story soon! My heart is totally in my throat with this back half of season 5 - I need some Daryl/Miri to help!
Bivillo chapter 61 . 2/8
Hey. I love your story, and just wonder if you update anytime soon.
ajahane chapter 61 . 12/25/2014
UPDATE PLS!
FallenSlayer17 chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
i love your story i cannot wait for the next chapter! I read this entire thing in one sitting i couldn't get enough of it please update soon!
Lawsy89 chapter 61 . 12/19/2014
Amazing!
las131984 chapter 61 . 12/6/2014
great story!
SorrowJunky chapter 61 . 12/6/2014
Love this story. So glad they are reunited with each other. Please update soon.
jenniferemma.js chapter 61 . 12/5/2014
Please update this fantastic story. I really love it. LG Jenny
ThisIsMeAndYou chapter 61 . 12/3/2014
How old is Alice now?
Micky-Moo chapter 61 . 11/19/2014
Omg yay they are back to Getner feels like a long time since a review came from me. But things have been busy. My 18 month old daughter has been diogonosed with a bone cancer in her left arm Ewings Sarcoma cancer. But I still enjoy reading every chapter.
FoAteAZombie chapter 61 . 11/18/2014
awwwwwwwwww. all i have to say i have no idea whats going on. last season bored me to death so i pretty much stopped watching the show. now i want to watch it which means gotta wait till netflix haha remember gotta add shaun and ed from shaun of the dead