Reviews for New World In My View
ThePriss chapter 24 . 9/22
-_- I love this story but most of this chapter was reviewing what we watched on TV.
This is most sad! I can't believe it! This is my favorite story and you are one of the best writers! I hope you plan on keeping up this story (even though you are giving it away) because no writer can do as good of job as you. I hope you will keep this story up just incase the new writer changes things. Thank you for all your time and effort! I wish you the best of luck in your future and present stories!
Angel chapter 70 . 5/13
This story is my favorite! I will be sad if it is changed in anyway or deleted! This story is perfection and nobody can replace you! I hope that you will keep the story and just not update it until you get the inspiration to write again, I don't mind if it is a month, 6 months, a year or even two years from now!
Em chapter 70 . 5/13
Please don't take this story down! Leave it up please! This is my favorite story!
I am so bummed! This is one of my favorites. Hope there is someone that'll take it on as I would closure on it, but it wont be the same without you writing it
TwilightBrightStar chapter 69 . 4/6
It took me about 2 days to read this whole story lol... it was hard for me to put my phone down... I like it and I hope you update soon...
SPARKELS77 chapter 69 . 3/26
So freaking great! 3
Perish Angel chapter 69 . 3/25
Yea a new chapter thx for the update loved it
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 69 . 3/24
Keep up the good work!
galwidanatitud chapter 69 . 3/24
i love Rick's character but that statement he made about taking the place has always bothered me.
wabi-sabi1090 chapter 69 . 3/24
I hope you feel better. Depression is no joke. It has a way of sneaking up on you and by the time you realize that's what it is it's too late. I hope you find something that can excite and make you happy again. I missed Miri and Daryl. Alice and Beth are adorable. I wonder what job Deanna will give Miri. Great chapter.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 69 . 3/24
Uh oh.
FioreMartrus chapter 68 . 2/23
Hola, aunque no lo creas (o tal vez sí) me ha encantado el capítulo, hablo enserio. También me encanta que Beth no esté muerta, sinceramente yo amo a Beth.

Ahora me estoy leyendo otra vez la historia ya que al parecer has editado los capítulos y también porque me gusta mucho tu historia.

Esperaré con ansias el siguiente capítulo, espero que puedas actualizar pronto no intento apurarte, tómate tu tiempo.

Lamento no haber estado pendiente los anteriores capítulos, el problema fue haber estado un buen tiempo sin internet.

Ya no te molesto más, gracias por leer.

Adiós.

Posdata: espero que no te moleste que escriba en español.
MysticDBRose17 chapter 38 . 2/18
Love this story please update soon :) 3 love your stories
Please update soon, I must know what is going to happen with alexandria!