Reviews for The Cohabitation Experiment
mayim.fangirl chapter 22 . 4/5
I love it!
haley chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
ahh this is perfect omgg
jws1272 chapter 22 . 11/26/2015
Such a cute Shamy story! Something we probably all wish (minus the break-in) would happen to them on the show.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
Awwww this story was so cute! I'm suffering of cuteness overload!
Loved the pace of the story and how Sheldon explained that they needed to enjoy the journey, that's the moment when I felt in love of your Sheldon 'dreamy eyes'
Thanks for sharing your imagination!
Twinklesabri chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
I loved this story, and I could totally see Sheldon freak out of Amy tries to french kiss him ahah
You are so talented Jacey I always enjoy reading your stories :)
Twinklesabri chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Omg this is so cuuuuute!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
Aw.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
What is llts?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Aw...
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
YEAH! David Tennant is the BEST DOCTOR EVER! D Nice accuracy!
glenna37811 chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
I just finished reading your story.
i absolutley loved it!
I really hope that there is a sequel.
Long live shamy.
Michelle Rouse chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
Really enjoyed your story and hope for a sequel.
shamour chapter 22 . 2/14/2015
Really sweet story, just read it all at once, although I always imagined he would first have to resolve all of his intimacy issues before they would move in together, I liked it a lot!:-)
ShAmy4eva chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
I totally loved this story. Their growing understanding of each other and Amy's increasing sleep overs. As in a previous story of yours every chapter seemed to have something I would want to highlight that I would just be retelling the story. However I did find it interesting how you sort of foreshadowed the ILY scene in Prom. When Amy here gets a small make over, Sheldon is unable to look at her during their date because is is so affected by her. Panic attack anyone.

Have also just made a great discovery, you have written a third story in this series - thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Great story, great Shamy development :-) Full of genuine love. Going to search for your other stories now! P.s loved the quote at the end :-)