Reviews for The Cohabitation Experiment
jws1272 chapter 22 . 11/26
Such a cute Shamy story! Something we probably all wish (minus the break-in) would happen to them on the show.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 22 . 7/30
Awwww this story was so cute! I'm suffering of cuteness overload!
Loved the pace of the story and how Sheldon explained that they needed to enjoy the journey, that's the moment when I felt in love of your Sheldon 'dreamy eyes'
Thanks for sharing your imagination!
Twinklesabri chapter 22 . 5/27
I loved this story, and I could totally see Sheldon freak out of Amy tries to french kiss him ahah
You are so talented Jacey I always enjoy reading your stories :)
Twinklesabri chapter 11 . 5/27
Omg this is so cuuuuute!
What is llts?
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 14 . 5/10
YEAH! David Tennant is the BEST DOCTOR EVER! D Nice accuracy!
glenna37811 chapter 22 . 3/19
I just finished reading your story.
i absolutley loved it!
I really hope that there is a sequel.
Long live shamy.
Michelle Rouse chapter 22 . 3/12
Really enjoyed your story and hope for a sequel.
shamour chapter 22 . 2/14
Really sweet story, just read it all at once, although I always imagined he would first have to resolve all of his intimacy issues before they would move in together, I liked it a lot!:-)
ShAmy4eva chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
I totally loved this story. Their growing understanding of each other and Amy's increasing sleep overs. As in a previous story of yours every chapter seemed to have something I would want to highlight that I would just be retelling the story. However I did find it interesting how you sort of foreshadowed the ILY scene in Prom. When Amy here gets a small make over, Sheldon is unable to look at her during their date because is is so affected by her. Panic attack anyone.

Have also just made a great discovery, you have written a third story in this series - thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Great story, great Shamy development :-) Full of genuine love. Going to search for your other stories now! P.s loved the quote at the end :-)
dranquist chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
What a perfect ending to another delightful, little chapter! It's so wonderful how Sheldon looked at her with love where she found him the next morning in the living room, a love that didn't need to be spoken, and that Amy considered him her best friend, which was stated so sweetly in these few lines-"Penny is my bestie. She is my best girlfriend, but you are my best friend. There's nothing I can't tell you. There's nothing that I don't want to tell you."-Just perfect, so well stated by the character and by you as the writer. I love how Sheldon pulled her close to him then as if to convey that he felt exactly the same way. I also really enjoyed how Sheldon invited her to play paint ball with he, Leonard, and Penny, and how much he was wowed by her when he saw her in the jumper for the first time. That would be amazing to see on the show, that look of admiration in his eyes at her appearance! I loved his pride in her when she proved to be a natural at the game and won it with Penny by her side. Cute that Penny wanted to start their own team along with Bernadette. The final lovely touch of the chapter was Amy admitting in her mind that it was getting harder to go home, easier to stay with Sheldon. So sweet, so wonderful to imagine! As I said at the start of this review, the ending was perfect, the final line so cute, and even a little whimsical and funny. Smartly done! I really enjoyed this chapter, as I do all of your delightful chapters! Looking forward to more, my friend! :) P.S. It was pretty comical how Sheldon admonished her for breaking formation; that is so typically in character for him, but that's why it's all the more funny and cute! Nice touch!
dranquist chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
Ah, this was delightfully cute and sweet, and there were so many wonderful, little gems contained within it! I love how he was proud of her noticing the errors at the museum as he would do, and that he wasn't miffed at all as he would be if others had done it. Further on, it was really sweet and lovely that he bought the train for her, which brought this favorite line -" Harry Potter, a train, Lego, and my woman. I don't think I could beat that night."-I adore the way Sheldon Cooper sees his world and her place in it, as it's all so matter of fact, just like when Amy questioned him about her being his woman and with him reminding her that he was her man. When she thought that was okay, his response "I'll always be yours" was perfect. I love the inherent sweetness in this story as with all of your wonderful tales of them! It reminds me of how easily Sheldon accepted Amy into his life, and how in this story he acknowledges that they will one day be husband and wife as if it's something he had known his entire life and accepts as easily as he accepts any profound truth of the universe he has studied for years. I really enjoy, too, in this story, and in this chapter in particular, how Amy is realizing and becoming aware that Sheldon's words that she is too antsy (always trying to rush to the next milestone or phase of their relationship) are true, and that she is going to try and make a conscious decision to just be in the moment with him and savor it. Her rush to move on makes her in many ways like women in general, myself included, but perhaps her "antsy-ness" comes as much from having spent years before Sheldon alone and waiting, even if she didn't realize she was. Perhaps being denied for so long is a large cause of her rush to get to the finish line, so to speak. In any case, it's very smart on your part as the writer to have her becoming self aware and trying to make a concerted effort to change this facet of her personality or bad habit she has fallen into it. So there is a thing or two Sheldon Cooper can teach Amy Farrah Fowler, even when it seems she is more often teaching him or enlightening him to social mores and the way of relationships in this day and age. All and all, another lovely chapter, and this final thought of Amy's when Sheldon answered without hesitation her question of where he'd like to go (Switzerland and Stockholm, of course!) was the icing on the top of the cake-Amy smiled at Sheldon's confidence. It was the same finality that he had when he spoke about their eventual wedding.-Perfect! Nicely done, my friend! Looking forward to more! :)