Reviews for Fathers Day
SheabeePrime chapter 1 . 6/21
Cute! Oh I just adore the idea of the kids treating Optimus like a father figure, especially since all of them have some sort of family problem, so they made their own family with the Autobots. It is beautiful!
Xireana Prime chapter 1 . 2/20
GAH (suficated by the amount of fluff this story produced!) love the story i lok forward mto your others!
FluffyGirl217 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
So much fluff 3 :DDDDDDDDDDd
Little-Miss-Sass chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I really liked it it is a really good one shot
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
: D I LOVE IT! make more like it so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
way past my friend way past
MusicalPrime chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwww so cute! :)
meguhanu chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
i have to say this fic touched me deeply
i too have grown up without a father and i never celebrated Father's Day. I'm glad Jack and Oppy got a one on one moment
it almost brought tears to my eyes
nightfury97 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
dude that was beautiful your so good at writing moments :) and happy birthday sorry its so late i feel really bad :( but i hope you got lots of goodies :)
TerraPrime chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I don't mean to be rude but is your shift key broken? All the names are capitilized but your I's aren't. Its very distracting. Good story though.
Blackdawn21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I cried...(which I hardly ever do!) I can relate to Jack so much...I loved it!
Kaleia chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
That warms my heart! Jacks dad is a jerk leaving him and his mother. And he saw him coming by his job a quick hello and left?! Geez! That's cold! But the moment between Jack and Ootimus... Is a true father and son there. I see Jack look up to Optimus as a father figure. But so mothers day is coming to! I would love to see the son and mother time!

But mostly I hope you write a interaction romance between June and Optimus in mothers day. I really want to see Optimus makes her feel better. All in all good job!
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'M CRYING! D'X SO HORRIBLY CUTE! X3 OPTIMUS IS THE BEST DAD EVER!
haloangel21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Very nice! I loved the father and son moment between those two. Great work.
Elhini Prime chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Awww! So adorable! And Happy Birthday! Hope its a good one! :)