Reviews for PewDiePie x Reader
HaleyWilliams chapter 35 . 2/1
Tanks a lot for writing this. It's been a crazy read. Your writing skills are amazing. Some of the things I wouldn't have done in real life but all in all, it was great. Good job.

P.S. Thanks for not writing a lemon, it made this a romantic story and not a bad one. I'm glad there are people out their that don't repeat like an old record player.

That's all
I really enjoyed the way you ended this chapter. With suspense I really like your writing thanks for giving me this wonderful fanfiction :)
AquaWings23 chapter 35 . 1/16
OMFG, HE'S PROPOSING! YAAAAAASS! Please do an epilogue, I love this story too much for it to stop!
AquaWings23 chapter 12 . 1/16
Marzia, U lying, cheating bastard! I hated U from the moment I heard U come home w/ Pewds! U BASTARD!
Marissa chapter 35 . 12/13/2015
OMG. This is such a sweet ending! I love this story! Please write more like this!
Dotty chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
Chapter 14's ending is so sad
Wanda chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
Plz add cry
Guest chapter 35 . 11/20/2015
*CRIES WITH SNOT COMING FROM NOSE *I don't want it to be over
Guest chapter 35 . 10/27/2015
i will sleep well tonight
thank you for making this wonderful story
DestielLove1 chapter 35 . 10/26/2015
Aww such a cute freaking story! XD XD
-Amber
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
I feel ya its 1:00 am and I got shots in both of my arms and I'm completely sore. Thank god for tablets and stylus' idk how to spell that. WHY AM I NOT TIRED?!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
O One pretty please chocolate ice cream
( ) with a cherry on top. (:
~~~ IT TOOK ME SO LONG WITH ALL THE
\ / MISTAKES I MADE OH MA GERD!
\ /
DaftDruid chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
Whaleee den.
I love Marzia but how you portray her in this one makes it a lot more interesting :P
DaftDruid chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Pro-create?
No thanks.