Reviews for The Family
AutobotGuy710 chapter 78 . 8/24/2014
Poor Chromia and poor Bee. :( I hope that Chromia will end up changing her mind, I have a feeling she will. ;) Great chapter as always, keep it up!
IvoryCrawler chapter 78 . 8/24/2014
Aw poor Bee, poor Chromia and just poor everyone all around...i'm kinda wary about freefire still as well.
Autobotschic chapter 77 . 7/15/2014
That's my Golden God. Make the little one pay. *snuggles Sunstreaker then gets flicked away*
thatonegamergirl117 chapter 77 . 7/14/2014
No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no No no no no frag freefire with a pogo stick that is so not ok why can't he just die already!?
AutobotGuy710 chapter 77 . 7/14/2014
Good chapter! Interesting that Freefire and Blue are gonna be a couple now for sure. Anyways, keep it up!
AutobotGuy710 chapter 76 . 6/29/2014
This was a great chapter! YAY! Ironhide and Chromia finally met Bee! :D Great job, keep it up!
Autobotschic chapter 76 . 6/29/2014
So many updates were in my email I was squeezing with surprise and happiness. There was three. That's a lot for me. XD Bumblebee's actually adorable in this, congrats on making me like him in this verse.
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 76 . 6/29/2014
Aw poor Bluestreak and poor Ratchet. Striker and Synchro really did a lot of rotten things to Blue.
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 75 . 6/22/2014
Lol... nice coded message! Eep, it's Bee!
Alphabeat chapter 75 . 6/21/2014
Wow, this was awfully short for you, but some story is better than none! Wonder if Chromia will have trouble bonding with Bumblebee so soon after losing Barricade...
Autobotschic chapter 75 . 6/21/2014
REMEMBER TO SAY HI TO MR. CULLEN FOR ME OPTIMA PRIME.

Freefire takes the fall for anything as long as he gets a good frag afterword. The last part though. Bee's so adorable.
AutobotGuy710 chapter 75 . 6/21/2014
LOL That last exchange was adorable! And awwww poor Bee. :( That has to be rough!
Autobotschic chapter 74 . 5/31/2014
Yay! My credits are on Freefire for the processor tampering so he could stay with Blue longer. XD Jazz, always the adorable one.
AutobotGuy710 chapter 74 . 5/30/2014
Great chapter! And yay! I knew it was Bumblebee! I just had that gut feeling! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Autobotschic chapter 73 . 5/1/2014
ALL DA FEELS MAN.

When you get the time, can you write a chapter of Black and Blue with Blue and Shadow dealing with Syncho's death?