Reviews for Innocence and Innuendos
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 5/13
OMG I died laughing! this was hilarious and so sweet! I loved it! thank you!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 4/24
I was trying so hard not to die laughing in my office while reading this! I'm not entirely sure that I succeeded... Little Scorpius was too precious. ;) Love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Cute
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
draco and scorpius are adorable!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Loved it!
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
love it
mom2divas chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Lmao! Dirty, old man! You had me seriously cracking up! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This is just perfect, from beginning to end. The dialog, the story (although the ending was a bit predictable), and the characterizations were all spot on! Great job!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Amazing. I was dying I was laughing so hard. I loved it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
OMG - the innuendo! I could NOT stop laughing.

That was hilarious. Thank you.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Confession: I have a weakness for "obviously loving couple, woman surprises man with pregnancy announcement, goofy grins ensue" setups. I blame Melanie Rawn, and having read her "Dragon Prince" novels during my formative years. Still, the first half of the story had me very confused - but the second had me laughing. Well done!
Val chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
So utterly adorable. Im gushing. Snape, oh my god, Snape you deserve no less than this. In my head, this is his reward. Hermione- as his wife, mother of his child, his life companion- is his reward for every single thing he sacrificed. Brilliant oneshot.
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I just can't stop giggling through all of your stories, they're absolutely gas. I love your style so much!
Mina chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love it. love u. ur awesome keep writing
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww. Loved this little short one-shot! (and would love it even more if you could write a kinda full-length prequel to this - of how Severus and Hermione ended up together! It would be brilliant! :D