Reviews for Innocence and Innuendos
Cute
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 1 . 4/12
draco and scorpius are adorable!
Annamonk chapter 1 . 4/6
Loved it!
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
love it
mom2divas chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Lmao! Dirty, old man! You had me seriously cracking up! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
This is just perfect, from beginning to end. The dialog, the story (although the ending was a bit predictable), and the characterizations were all spot on! Great job!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Amazing. I was dying I was laughing so hard. I loved it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
OMG - the innuendo! I could NOT stop laughing.

That was hilarious. Thank you.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Confession: I have a weakness for "obviously loving couple, woman surprises man with pregnancy announcement, goofy grins ensue" setups. I blame Melanie Rawn, and having read her "Dragon Prince" novels during my formative years. Still, the first half of the story had me very confused - but the second had me laughing. Well done!
Val chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
So utterly adorable. Im gushing. Snape, oh my god, Snape you deserve no less than this. In my head, this is his reward. Hermione- as his wife, mother of his child, his life companion- is his reward for every single thing he sacrificed. Brilliant oneshot.
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I just can't stop giggling through all of your stories, they're absolutely gas. I love your style so much!
Mina chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love it. love u. ur awesome keep writing
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Aww. Loved this little short one-shot! (and would love it even more if you could write a kinda full-length prequel to this - of how Severus and Hermione ended up together! It would be brilliant! :D
foggymorning20 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
lol yeah I can imagine that story I wont forget the day my nephew told me that his mom and stepdad made funny noises when they were playing playstation at night lol I guess that's what they told him they were doing I had to keep a strait face cause even at 16 I knew my sister and her husband were not playing a video game
Hahannanna chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I'm drowning in Snamione feel-gh-dsrgser-dhsdrghhyug...

No but seriously, that was the cutest thing I've read in a very long time. Update BtH soon? :)